PDA

View Full Version : Race 7 - Sign up! CORNER WORKER APPRECIATION

Ray-Ray
September 6th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Hey guys,

So it is a MUST that I have everybody sign up and let me know who is or is NOT working PPIR. I will be limiting PPIR to 10 corner workers because of the MRA is needing to be careful in how much we spend the next round to ensure an 8th and final round can be ran..

So here is the deal. I will be giving the dedicated crew members the first right to work and get paid. All others over 9 can work and get lunch both days and get included in the corner worker appreciation but unfortunately won't get paid.

Here is my list of crew that will be getting paid if they work. PLEASE let me know ASAP if you can't make it.

These guys are NOT included in the 10 workers.

Bob
Nick
Erika
Nikol
Jason
Mark

Here are the rest of the crew. Again, please let me know if you are planning on working. NO NEW Crew members will be excepted to get paid unless our regulars cannot work. I will do this on a first come first served bases.

Deb - IS WORKING
Lynn - working SUNDAY however donating her pay back to the club.
Katie - IS WORKING
Mike - IS WORKING
Brea - IS WORKING
Josh - IS WORKING
Shane - IS WORKING
Edgar - Can't make it
Marshal - Working SUNDAY
Rick Cant work
Bob Spidey Slacker! and IS NOT WORKING
Wade - Not working.
Nik - IS WORKING
Krysta - IS WORKING
Loren - IS WORKING
Joe - IS WORKING however donating his pay back to the club.
Marcus Did not hear back.
Michelle Did not hear back
Loren's daughter - IS WORKING
Thanks,
Ray

cornerworkr
September 6th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Mike Matteson, Loren Earhart, and Loren's daughter will be there.

Bob Heaton

shaneboone
September 8th, 2011, 03:22 PM
I will be at PPIR. My friend Serena had hoped to work there that week-end as well BUT this may not happen for her I understand.
I am going to request turn 6 on sat and turn 2 for the sunday events if this is possible. Thanks. shane-

N1K
September 8th, 2011, 05:24 PM
8)

Ray-Ray
September 9th, 2011, 06:33 AM
I will be at PPIR. My friend Serena had hoped to work there that week-end as well BUT this may not happen for her I understand.
I am going to request turn 6 on sat and turn 2 for the sunday events if this is possible. Thanks. shane-

With her only working 1 race so far I need to give my regulars a chance to work first. If we are short handed she can work and get paid. IF she just wants to come out and work and partake on the fun she can. I just can't guarantee she will get paid.

Spiderman
September 9th, 2011, 05:23 PM
I can't make it, sorry. :(

mopoet178
September 10th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Cant make Saturday, but I will be there Sunday.

-Marshal

Lynn Carey
September 10th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Can't work Saturday. Will be there Sunday. I, too, will donate my pay to the club. But, please feed me lunch. :)

Ray-Ray
September 12th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Thanks everybody that is planning on working. My list of paid corner workers is complete. If you did not sign up or are new you are more then welcome to work. However, you won't get paid SORRY! :( . BUT you will get free lunch AND get to partake in the corner worker appreciation on Sunday after the races.

mopoet178
September 12th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Unfortunately I MIGHT have to bail Sunday as well, as school is getting kind of crazy. I will see how this week goes.

-Marshal