PDA

View Full Version : You guys ROCK!

rybo
August 29th, 2011, 06:42 AM
I just want to say 'thank you' to all the corner workers and track staff that make our weekends happen.

I can't say how much I appreciate the work you do at each of our weekends to keep us safe. Seeing you standing diligently in each corner as we race through them just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Then you clap and cheer for us on the cool down lap. What more could a club racer ask for?

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Scott

spideyrdr
August 29th, 2011, 06:58 AM
Thanks yet again to all of you!!!

T Baggins
August 29th, 2011, 08:33 AM
We are SOOOOOO fortunate to have such a wonderful and dedicated crew! Thanks guys and gals!

JimWilson29
August 29th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Thanks corner workers and EMT's for helping me after I fell down this past weekend.

phildrummond
August 29th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Great job, as always. Sorry if I got your track dusty but at least you didn't have to pick me up. Thanks for all you do.

KFinn
August 29th, 2011, 10:41 AM
THANK YOU so much corner workers! it is so nice to be able to go out and race and know someone is there at every turn in case I make a mistake.

Thank you to the corner works and the EMTs for getting me back to my pit from turn 8.

KFinn
August 29th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Oh and I noticed a few times during the weekend that on certain laps, Bob looked much cuter waiving the white or checkered flag. :-) hehe

oldtimer
August 29th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Thank you corner crew, you make what we do possible! Thank you, thank you!

jeff healy
August 29th, 2011, 12:44 PM
You guys are awesome!! Thanks for braving the heat and sun every weekend for us just so we can go have a good time!!

scott_tiller
August 29th, 2011, 07:04 PM
I just wanted to give a big thanks to the EMT's and corner workers for picking me any my bike up from turn 11 on Sunday after my crash.

I thought the EMT was trying to trick me with the question of how many quarters are in a $1.30. :) I was thinking, it doesn't go even, this bastard is trying to trick me. I then realized he said $1.50.

Thanks again and see you guys at PPIR.

Scott

mopoet178
August 31st, 2011, 09:21 PM
You're all welcome!

-Cornerworkers