PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] What I learned at Round 5

spideyrdr
August 28th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Just a little compilation of highlights from on-board during Round 5 MW/LW Endurance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2epkN4HnIg

Jamie

d_mob
August 28th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Is it just me or does that bike have huge nipples?

In all seriousness, thanks for sharing. Nice video. The "and 'or not' again" part was pretty funny.

Great weekend on the track. The weather was perfect (ok, a little hot, but no rain), the people were all great and the racing was phenomenal.

See everyone next round --

d_mob
August 28th, 2011, 08:26 PM
PS... Wish I had a camera mounted on the back of my bike during HVY SS. Lesson 3,245 for me this weekend was... Don't brake early in front of Hot Carl or you WILL be cornholed! :lol:

spideyrdr
August 28th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Is it just me or does that bike have huge nipples?

What? It was cold out there! :)

If you're referring to the preload, I have it backed out a lot since the springs are a little heavy for my puny ass.

And, yeah, it was a good, HOT weekend. Thanks to everyone who came out to brave the heat - racers, board members, crew, corner workers, ambulance crews, fans, and anyone in between. I loved being out there!

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
August 29th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Great video! Nice job editing it ..

COS Mille
August 29th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Nice video. Made you a little anxious starting next to you didn’t I???? :lol:
Now if I could only get my lap times down to where yours are…:wink: …….
Love this endurance class! See you at PPIR

COS Mille
MRA 117

spideyrdr
August 29th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Made you a little anxious starting next to you didn’t I???? :lol:

Nah, I just was about to point down and tell you your boot was untied and the light went out, thus affecting my start ;)

Definitely looking forward to PPIR! Who knows, it could be for all the marbles - and since you schooled me there earlier this year, I am out for redemption!

Ray-Ray
August 30th, 2011, 06:14 AM
:D I always seem to make it in your videos! That was a SWEET pass in 4.

spideyrdr
August 30th, 2011, 12:58 PM
:D I always seem to make it in your videos! That was a SWEET pass in 4.

Yeah, what's the deal? Are you stalking me?! :) I should come by your pit next round - since the only other time I see you is out on the track.