PDA

View Full Version : Helper needed this weekend..

AR
August 23rd, 2011, 10:25 PM
So this will be my first race as a novice.. signed up for NGTU, AGTU, and LW Endurance and plan on staying the night at the track in a tent. If you're going to be there either or both days and don't mind helping me start my RS125, let me know.

I have a drill and a starter tool, so it's very easy. I just need an extra set of hands! All you have to do is crack the throttle while I crank it. The bike starts ridiculously easily.

I will have to re-ring the bike after the first race and can do that myself.

In return you will receive my everlasting gratitude, all the water you can drink, a sandwich, canned raviolis off my dash, or whatever else seems reasonable.

Fastt Racing
August 23rd, 2011, 11:42 PM
You will deffinitely not have a problem finding help in th MRA. I remember you from chatting after the races Sat @PPIR. Glad to see you're cruisin out this Sat. Come find me in one of the carports when you get there if you need anything. Later

jgixxer1
August 24th, 2011, 06:07 AM
How come not CO class and LWGP?

Throttleroller277
August 24th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Nice!!!!
I'm pretty busy at the track, but if you don't have any volunteers let me know. I'll make the time. I helped Marty with his 2 smoke all the time in the past. Let me know.

AR
August 24th, 2011, 11:42 PM
How come not CO class and LWGP?

Well.. Actually.. I did sign up for CO class despite thinking I had to be an "expert" to compete.. Had no idea LWGP was an amateur class. Will do for PPIR, maybe even late reg. for this weekend... hmmm...

So I just tried starting the bike by myself w/ the drill and it works. Feeling quite talented all of a sudden.

There's always someone around to help.. MRA folks are awesome!

Fastt Racing
August 30th, 2011, 12:37 AM
We're not pitting with the 2 stoke next time, LOL. Good thing we stuck my def buddy on your end. You had that little 2 smoker handled. Now put a new top end in that thing and we'll see you again at HPR. Funny how I assumed an aprilia RS125 not a Honda RS125 in your earlier post. Glad you had a good weekend.