PDA

View Full Version : Race 6 - Sign Up

Ray-Ray
August 18th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Yep! It's that time again!! Please let me know if you plan to work or not.

Thank you!!

1. Josh
2. Edgar - Sunday only
3. Katie
4. Wade

Gone_Skiing
August 19th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Nick - Yes
Erika - Saturday, no, Sunday, possibly.

-Nick

Vellos
August 20th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I can do both days.

-George

FTG Racing
August 20th, 2011, 05:37 PM
I'll just be there for Sunday, I have to be at a work event mid-day Saturday.

-Rick

N1K
August 22nd, 2011, 11:19 AM
Can't make this one. Would like to do ppir but if not will be there for the last one at hpr.

cornerworkr
August 22nd, 2011, 04:43 PM
Mike Matteson told me he would be there both days as did Loren Earhart and his daughter. I may even show up too.

Bob Heaton

Lynn Carey
August 22nd, 2011, 09:41 PM
Both days for me. Hasta sabado.

tecknojoe
August 23rd, 2011, 10:10 AM
I'm going to try for sunday but I just don't know. I'll be moving to a new place this weekend.

sucks I've missed a lot recently

Ray-Ray
August 23rd, 2011, 10:12 AM
I'm going to try for sunday but I just don't know. I'll be moving to a new place this weekend.

sucks I've missed a lot recently

Call in sick on Monday so you can move! We need you at the races! 8)

tecknojoe
August 23rd, 2011, 10:17 AM
Haha, I'd like to. That's actually one reason why I missed some recently, I started a new job and I did 2 weeks at both jobs during the transfer. So I've been dead tired and burnt out.

Luckily I snuck in one track day because it's possible that I may not have a chance again this season.

Ray-Ray
August 23rd, 2011, 10:22 AM
Haha, I'd like to. That's actually one reason why I missed some recently, I started a new job and I did 2 weeks at both jobs during the transfer. So I've been dead tired and burnt out.

Luckily I snuck in one track day because it's possible that I may not have a chance again this season.

Dude! I'm starting to question your dedication. Where else would you stand in the sun all day, get rained on and have to endure the wind and get paid squat??

well, hope you can make it in Sunday!!

tecknojoe
August 23rd, 2011, 11:02 AM

Sack up Joe

Jeez when you put it that way, I guess I better

supermanmk
August 23rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
Jason and Mark will be there both days.

mopoet178
August 23rd, 2011, 04:33 PM
I will be there both days. If you could use an additional two cornerworkers, I think I have some friends interested as well.

-Marshal

Ray-Ray
August 25th, 2011, 09:14 AM
I will be there both days. If you could use an additional two cornerworkers, I think I have some friends interested as well.

-Marshal

We need all the help we can get! Please bring them.

Scorekeeper
August 25th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Cass and I will be there! :D