PDA

View Full Version : WTB 03-05 R6 Parts

Tucky
August 17th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I'm looking for a rear subframe and a front fairing stay for my R6. Lemme know what you got and how much. (Changed from accidental WTF in the subject to WTB, even tho the original is still how I feel)

Shaun
720-273-4786

PS: Less pressing, the title status on my frame is a no go, so I'm looking for someone with a street registerable frame so I can toss on stock suspension and bodywork after the season and ride around. I'd be willing to trade my frame + cash for someone who doesnt care about their frame's title status. Lemme know if we might be able to work something out.

Fastt Racing
August 17th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Hey shaun. You gonna pull some sweet stunts for us at the next round Aug 27th?

jeff healy
August 18th, 2011, 08:15 AM
hey man Ive got the one we talked about so since nobody seems to be jumping all over this I'll sell you that one. Lemme know if you still want it and where to ship it to! would bring it to the next round but I don't know if I can take it on the plane?? Ill find out!

Tucky
August 18th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Dennis: Yes. I will be doing backflips over a hibachi grill while you guys race. Still gotta recover a little more, but I'm going to try my best to make PPIR.

Jeff: I'll take it. Lemme know, as I wasn't sure if you wanted it yourself or not. But I def need it. Bike is going to faster in the next week or so to get diag, and then going from there.

jeff healy
August 18th, 2011, 11:20 AM
wanted to hold on to it but you need it and I need money :) Ill send you a pm