PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Freedom Rally?

303 cycle
August 8th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I though I would pass this along. 303 Cycle is considering having a booth at this event and if the MRA is interested we would like to "team up" if possible. We have a lot of military customer's and more and more are finding the track as well. More companies (Icon for instance) are coming out wil "mil-Spec" products, from vest, helmets, to jackets. Also AFX just released a 9/11 tribute helmet as well.

Military personal are a large part of the sportbike community and more and more are tacking it to the track. A great way for the MRA to attract new members from the military branches.

Here is some info:

On September 11, 2011 Dick’s Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City will be the site of a unique event. On that day we will mark the 10th anniversary of the day that changed America forever. The 9/11 Freedom Rally will mark that day with a large public non profit event to celebrate America's resilience and strength while raising funds and awareness for the Military and First-Responder Communities.

The event will attract 10-15,000 people and will include a Tribute to the Fallen, a large motorcycle memorial run, a 5/10k walk/run, hand cycling, wheel chair competition, motorcycle competition, a tribute bike show, hot rod and motorcycle show, concerts, activity zones for kids, teens and even the family dog. There will also be military vehicles and air craft on display, an Air Force flyover, antique fire apparatus, first responder and military challenges, and much much more.

We would like to invite you to be involved in this remarkable event by having a booth space. A vendor application is attached. In addition, there are multiple ways to get involved by sponsoring, volunteering, or supporting the Rally in other ways.

Please take a few minutes to visit our website at www.911FreedomRally.org to learn more and feel free to contact me with any questions. We look forward to having you as part of the 9/11 Freedom Rally.

JimWilson29
August 10th, 2011, 11:25 AM
When you say "team up", are you asking the MRA to share the cost?

303 cycle
August 11th, 2011, 08:54 AM
No, we plan on getting a spot that we would be willing to share (10x10) if want a 10x20 space I would ask the MRA to pay the difference.