It has been 4 days now, I'm waiting to see points and places

Help!

benfoxmra95
August 4th, 2011, 09:55 PM
:shock:

davey...... take a deep breath.

dragos13
August 5th, 2011, 06:46 AM
You don't have to wait at all, as they are always posted in the race day office following each race....... :wink:

See what happens when you guys have super fast turn around? People just want it faster.

loujr
August 5th, 2011, 12:58 PM
The results usually make it online in a week if not faster. It's probably taking longer because of the endurance race....should be up soon....

dave.gallant
August 5th, 2011, 02:58 PM
In progress. Thanks for the patience.

jeff healy
August 5th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Hey dave just wanted to let you know that the season standings page isnt totaling the points for the year so the standings are all over the place. As always, thanks for all you do and the lightning speed you do it in! ( I still havent seen my results from MoM 3 weeks ago!!)

KFinn
August 5th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Ya, but you should also notice the times aren't in either. They aren't quite done yet. Give it more time.

Dave- on a related note, are all the past years times gone? I haven't seen anywhere on the site to look them up like you used to be able to... Any eta on if and when that might get fixed so we can see historical data?
thx.

charliec
August 6th, 2011, 07:57 AM
In progress. Thanks for the patience.

Thanks Dave! Thanks for helping with this. I really do appreciate what you and the board accomplish