PDA

View Full Version : On behalf of the Corner Crew

Ray-Ray
August 1st, 2011, 06:12 AM
I want to Thank ALL of you who donated to help support the corner crew for race 5. Your gratitude was overwhelming and I can't thank you enough.

Thanks to all who donated cash.
Western Ambulance
Dougie Bobby for the snacks and water bottles
Jonny B for the rain ponchos
Oscar for the energy drinks
Vanmar for the gatorade
Jen Jen and Rick for the muffins and munchies
Danielle and Jeff for the water
Trina and Scott for the water and gatorade
I missed the others who brought stuff. It just kept showing up! Sorry I didn't catch who brought it so I could Thank you personally.

You all make me very proud to be a part of the MRA.

Gone_Skiing
August 1st, 2011, 11:45 AM
Another HUGE thank you!

You guys and gals are awesome! You never cease to amaze me with your generosity.

Thank you all once again, and I hope to see you all in four weeks!

-Nick Gibson

rforsythe
August 1st, 2011, 12:10 PM
On behalf of the racers, THANK YOU to the crew for being out there so late on Saturday! I know how those long days can be, and we ALL appreciate the immense effort put forth to let us race. I've worked with a number of crews around the country, and the MRA's continues to set and raise the bar.

trackpimp
August 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM
Great Job to all the corner crew.. it was awesome to see how enthusiastic you all were out there.

Great times for sure!

JoeZilla1
August 1st, 2011, 04:26 PM
Massive thanks to all of the corner workers! Staying out there for a four hour endurance marathon in that heat was way above and beyond!

Fastt Racing
August 3rd, 2011, 12:13 AM
Thanks a bunch to all of the corner crew for their dedication to this great sport. A big personal thank you to corner 12 workers for the gatorade and help getting back to the paddock.

ZiaThunder
August 3rd, 2011, 07:51 PM
Can't thank the corner workers enough. I was happy to have you out there when I wrecked.