PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Entry Open til Wednesday 7/27

oldtimer
July 25th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Don't forget for Round 5 only (this weekend) online pre-entry registration is open until Wednesday night July 27th. So get your team together and get signed up for the 4-Hour Endurance Race!

*Round 6 pre-entry will again close on Friday night the week before.

sheispoison
July 25th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Just out of curiosity... would you be able to sign up for the endurance race saturday morning? Like a late entry or a add/drop kind of thing?

vort3xr6
July 25th, 2011, 07:22 PM
What should out of towners who are coming to race do?

Bartman
July 25th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Just out of curiosity... would you be able to sign up for the endurance race saturday morning? Like a late entry or a add/drop kind of thing?

For everybody but you yes.

sheispoison
July 25th, 2011, 08:24 PM

For everybody but you yes.

Thank you, thank you very much.

ass.

oldtimer
July 26th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Yes anyone can sign up for the endurance race Saturday morning in the raceday office. Gridding will be by qualifying session early on Saturday, please see Ray's post on the Endurance schedule for this weekend only.

Thanks!

dave.gallant
July 26th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Yes anyone can sign up for the endurance race Saturday morning in the raceday office. Gridding will be by qualifying session early on Saturday, please see Ray's post on the Endurance schedule for this weekend only.

Thanks!

Everyone except Carl that is.

(I took care of it Bartman)

sheispoison
July 26th, 2011, 05:10 PM

Thanks!

Well, I already signed up. So you and Bartman can both suck it!!

asses.

dave.gallant
July 26th, 2011, 05:13 PM

Thanks!

I saw.

Why did you enter LOR anyways?

(Did you finally get the operation?!?!?)

Bartman
July 26th, 2011, 06:26 PM

Thanks!

Davey am I seeing this right, Hot Carl just told the tech guy and the webmaster to suck it. Does he not know what we can do, you can make him disappear completely and I can send him back from tech as long as I like, hell I just might make his whole pit suffer for this one.

asses. :twisted:

sheispoison
July 26th, 2011, 06:27 PM

Thanks!

I saw.

Why did you enter LOR anyways?

(Did you finally get the operation?!?!?)

Even if I did Dave, you still can't hit it.

T Baggins
July 26th, 2011, 07:51 PM

OM'effinG - possibly the best forum comeback of the year! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hcr25
July 26th, 2011, 08:55 PM
He'd let you 2xITb though

dave.gallant
July 26th, 2011, 09:34 PM

OM'effinG - possibly the best forum comeback of the year! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might get turned on if you can confirm or deny a tramp stamp tattoo on your lower back...

(Carl, you do realize you are actually on the grid for LOR)

Bartman
July 27th, 2011, 10:11 AM
It looks like I might have to do a "tear down" this weekend in LOR, I will let you know about the trampstamp Davey. :twisted:

dave.gallant
July 27th, 2011, 10:13 AM
It looks like I might have to do a "tear down" this weekend in LOR, I will let you know about the trampstamp Davey. :twisted:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/male-tramp-stamp-17.jpg

sheispoison
July 27th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I'm on roll with pissing all the right people off!! Me and my tramp stamp and skank planks (rib tattoos, the new tramp stamps) are gonna win LOR!!
Which one of you sexy officials wants to do that tear down?

Bartman
July 27th, 2011, 07:11 PM
I will bring the gloves and no lube. :twisted:

sheispoison
July 27th, 2011, 08:39 PM
This weekend sounds better and better by the minute!