PDA

View Full Version : ninjas and miniz at imi sunday... tomorrow ....

HAMMER
July 23rd, 2011, 09:34 AM
Bring it :shock:

MiniMoto
July 23rd, 2011, 03:56 PM
I may not Bring it, but I'm gonna Drag it, Push it and Flog it :)

AdamandNoahsdad
July 23rd, 2011, 09:20 PM
We will be there at 7!
Noah will be trying out his 125 in the 17 inch class (yes, its finally done.......almost)
Adam will be trying to wring even more speed from the mighty KTM 65.

monument mike
July 23rd, 2011, 10:40 PM
I be dragging it also..if I get up early enuf . #-o

HAMMER
July 24th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Good win Adam ....

Gas hammer gas ..... Jeez :D

Bueller999
July 25th, 2011, 06:16 AM
That was a great day and some fun racing! Looking forward to round 3 for the 250's.

monument mike
July 25th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Same here ! Maybe I'll have my gearing right next time. Enjoyed watchin' the Hammer marathon also =D>

Bueller999
July 26th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Same here ! Maybe I'll have my gearing right next time. Enjoyed watchin' the Hammer marathon also =D>

I think if we keep his resting time between races to a minimum and make him run on cold tires, he might give up more than just one win. :lol:

coax
July 26th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Big congrats to Adam Wells for taking the win. You were riding like a Manimal! Noah is starting to look much more comfortable on his bikes, so we will need to start looking out for him too.

HAMMER
July 26th, 2011, 02:17 PM
That was tuff... I rode all 11 races between 3 bikes one with standard shift. Two with gp shift and jumping from the lil guys the the 250 was tricky ... And then I rode that ape of tallys the last 17 race. Trying to catch archi (who was flying ) I'm a lil spent .... Getting warmed up for the 4hr ..lol

kamper11
July 26th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Dude - you are a FREAK - that schedule woulda put my 40+ yr old arse on a stretcher!

Mad props to the Mad hammer!

AdamandNoahsdad
July 28th, 2011, 08:07 AM
We had a great time sunday, as usual. I have to say thanks to every one involved. Its been great watching the kids progress with the help of everyone out there. Remember, it takes a village to raise an idiot. We are still in shock that Adam was able to pull off a win. We knew he picked up some speed on our last track day, but he was able to watch and learn and dropped another 3 seconds per lap on Sunday. I have to say a special thanks to Scott with Chicane (thanks for the leathers!) and to Ara and Hammer for showing the little guy an even faster way around IMI. I also need to thank Bobbie for helping with Noah this weekend.