PDA

View Full Version : Chad Reed Motocross Crash

nobasin
July 23rd, 2011, 06:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC4f9TCg4zw&feature=player_embedded

unreal how lucky he was to land the way he did. that was a big get off. tough dude too, gets back on the bike to finish the race.

davy4575
July 23rd, 2011, 03:34 PM
Amazing, gotta give him some serious props

JohnGarc
July 26th, 2011, 04:23 PM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A50npYLcR8A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, thats nothing... Check this out.

This posting has been edited due to controversial spoiler. Sorry.

polar x
July 26th, 2011, 04:34 PM
JLo is a superhero. 4hrs later he qualifies first. Then goes on to lead about 98% of the race and finishes 2nd to Stoner.

Thanks... :roll: Guess I dont need to watch what I recorded today from Speed...

JohnGarc
July 26th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Is it Tuesday or am I crazy? You shouldn't be watchin the "Nascar" Speed channel anyway.

Bartman
July 26th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Very bad form posting any results from any race this soon in a public forum, I usually don't get to watch the races until tuesday night at the soonest.

polar x
July 26th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Is it Tuesday or am I crazy? You shouldn't be watchin the "Nascar" Speed channel anyway.

I will grant you that watching the red neck bumper cars network is not the coolest. But, I do tape the races on Tuesday, and this one I had not watched yet. The Nuerenburg F1 race was good though. :wink:

JohnGarc
July 26th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Sorry fellas, I automatically assumed everyone watched the race. My bad and I do sincerely apologize...

GSXRScott
July 28th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Dont watch speed. Instead get it off the internet. Eurosport 2 provides more pre and post race discussion, coverage of the moto2 races, coverage of the 125 races, coverage of qualifying and coverage of free practice not to mention the fact that the races are televised commercial free.

Bartman
July 28th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Don't watch speed channel are you effin out of your gord, you know how many years we waited for a racing channel of any kind let alone one that gives us most of the racing on sunday and almost a whole day of 2 wheel only and now we have it in HD so yea let tell them to eff off we don't want any racing on TV thank you.
Paaalease tell me you have a problem with speed being a nascar channel and if so so what, there are more of them than us and they cover all forms of racing so how are they the bad guy?

sheispoison
July 28th, 2011, 01:05 PM
My major problem with Speed channel is that the edit SO much of the racing out for commercials. I understand that the advertising is what keeps them on the air, but when I only see 15 laps of a 30 lap race and still have to listen to the lousy commentary and filler on top of all the commercials it doesn't make for a great experience. Is it that hard to make it an hour and a half so you can get the commercials in and I can still see the whole race? Till they get it right I'll stick to getting EuroSport feed from the internet.
carl

JohnGarc
July 28th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Here is the deal.

Speed's coverage is absolutely horrible... And, Im happy to admit it!!! Half the races are actually televised, too many commercials... Did you know? Each Big Race is approximately 1-1.5 hours in length with the exception of the support races? Which means, you are missing out on Pre-Race Footage, The RACE, Post-Race, Podium Ceremonies, and Full On Press Conferences.

So, grab some torrents and download them from the internet and uplink to your big screen. Or, watch the live feed? And, your whole viewing experience just got much more exciting.

Call me a diehard, but I'd rather watch the raw footage of the event than the Speed guy's brilliant idea of editing the program's entirety.

The torrents are usually on the net only less than 2 hours after the event is over. Which means you can watch the races that night.

Bartman
July 29th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Yea I get the fact that there are commercials but really when have we had better, I tune out the morons talking for the most part they have know clue(computer or not). I want my racing on the big screen not my computer and the people for the most part that do the commercials help the sport so why not help them and support both them and speed channel.
If the number of people watching the bike racing when up we would have fewer commercials, motorcross has way fewer coms than the roadracing because more people watch it.