PDA

View Full Version : 2003-05 R6, 2003-09R6s Parts

Eshber
July 20th, 2011, 01:29 PM
I have a 75% complete 2005 R6 that I'm parting out.

Notable Inclusions:
Complete front end (except wheel) including rotors and brake assembly, frame, swingarm, stock shock, battery tray, good battery, rear seat cowl upper, front fairing upper, front fender, radiator w/ fans, complete stock exhaust, gas tank w/ small dent including gas cap and fuel pump, air box assembly w/ all ducting, all wiring harnesses intact, passenger pegs/brackets.

Exclusions: No Wheels, No Rearsets, No Other Plastics, No Right Side Controls

The engine runs, but is broken: The chain broke while at speed and jammed up in the front sprocket. It now leaks oil from that area. The engine was immediately shut down and not started since. So the top end is good, the throttle bodies good, stator, clutch, etc. are good. The case covers are good, but the L side (stator) is rashed. I will part it out or sell it complete, whatever...

I also have some spare 03-05 R6 race bodywork that can be repaired (two lowers, one upper, a superbike tail in decent shape, and a New superstock Hotbodies style tail), a modified (shortened) subframe, a gas tank w/ a Vortex Cap, and a scraped Woodcraft L case cover. Also, I have an assortment of Yamaha gaskets, new of course, some in the plastic and some not.

I've probably forgotten a lot, text/pm/email me with questions. I'm in Salt Lake City, I'm at MMP a lot, and I have friends that race MRA a lot so arrangements can always be made. Shipping will be fast and inexpensive too.

Danny
801-674-3749
deesnuts555@yahoo.com

jeff healy
July 20th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Hey Danny it was good meeting you this weekend!! How much do you want for the plastics for the old R6?

jeff healy
July 20th, 2011, 01:41 PM
oh and the gas tank and side cover??

Eshber
July 20th, 2011, 01:56 PM
pm sent

dmacconaghy
July 20th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I need the headlight, brake master for the front, windsreen and a fairing stay.

Do you have all that? How much? I'm in Boulder

Eshber
July 21st, 2011, 02:11 AM
pm sent