PDA

View Full Version : Pueblo Track Record??

EdDuenez
July 19th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Any new track record in pueblo?

Scored51
July 19th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Hey Ed,

I haven't done the proof yet, but I don't believe any of the usual classes set a new record. Of course Formula 40 does have a new record since it has never been run there.

I've fallen behind because the process for getting the records up to the site is changing, and requires programming (which I'm relearning after 20 years) that will affect more than just posting of records.

Stay tuned...

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
July 21st, 2011, 08:10 PM
Of course Formula 40 does have a new record since it has never been run there..

Sooo.. did Ed forget his transponder? I didn't see any of his lap times on the results.

If so, I think I have the Pueblo F40 track record right now, right? (it would be my first record and I'm just dying to tell someone!)

TRK
July 21st, 2011, 08:40 PM
Won't they reset next year?

EdDuenez
July 22nd, 2011, 01:39 AM
Jim,
was not my fault not having my lap times, All I know is that I have 35 lows,
I had this time after not having race for two years :lol:

Scored51
July 22nd, 2011, 11:59 AM
Looking... looking... looking.

Yep, the rider without a name (wasn't that a Clint Eastwood movie?) who won the race had the fastest lap time of 1:35.418.

Shannon, yes all of the records will be reset if the track is successfully updated by our next round at the facility and provided the configuration has changed.

There have been quite a number of changes to tracks we attend, and their layouts prompting a "reset" of the class track records. I was thinking that a long term goal for the records website may be to use it as a database with queries to keep alive the history of records we're accumulating. It could, not necessarily would, also allow for changes in bike eligibility as experienced in LWGP.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
July 22nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
Jim,
was not my fault not having my lap times, All I know is that I have 35 lows.
Congrats, Ed. And thanks for the target to shoot for! If I can get my collarbone reattached to my scapula, look out! :-)