PDA

View Full Version : Karma???

nwatkins176
July 18th, 2011, 06:25 PM
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/NY-motorcyclist-in-helmet-protest-hits-head-dies-1450966.php

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
July 19th, 2011, 07:43 AM
irony

TRK
July 19th, 2011, 07:52 AM
bad luck, not karma :(

Bartman
July 19th, 2011, 02:49 PM
His choice to make not the states, if it does not hurt someone else I say let us do what we want I don't need some government moron who has no idea what fun is telling me what I can't do.

KFinn
July 19th, 2011, 02:51 PM
... I say let us do what we want I don't need some government moron who has no idea what fun is telling me what I can't do.+1!!!!!

It is about the freedom of having the choice, not what choice you make.

nwatkins176
July 19th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Hey I want less government also, wont ride without a helmet though. Too bad he died during his protest ride. Kind of like that base jumper in Yosemite a few years ago. A bunch of base jumpers staged a protest jump to show that it is safe and jumped off El Capitan. Well one lady was using somebody else's rig, couldn't find the rip cord and burned in.

BrokenWire2086
July 20th, 2011, 09:24 AM
I think Colorado has it right. While helmets are optional, eye protection is not. Makes sense to me, if the man wants to open the side of his head on the pavement its his choice (wont catch me without the lid) but at the same time if he takes something to the eye while driving he can become a danger to everyone around him.

nwatkins176
July 20th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Many years ago, I got a ticket in Florida for riding with the windscreen on my helmet open.... No eye protection.. Helmets were optional. Horse shit ticket during bike week. Speed of the bike was zero.