PDA

View Full Version : You ALL continue to AMAZE me!

Ray-Ray
July 11th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Thank you guys and gals for your hard work and dedication you continue to show week in and week out! Despite all the adverse conditions that were presented to us last weekend you all stuck in there and allowed the race program to continue. THANK YOU!

rybo
July 11th, 2011, 09:44 AM
+1

Thank you VERY much.

Scott

toptier
July 11th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks for all your hard work.

KFinn
July 11th, 2011, 12:49 PM
YES! thank you so much. It was another long day on Sunday due to rain, I know you all worked and sweated your butt off sweeping for probably more than an hour. which is hard work in the heat. Additionally sweeping the half mile straight also requires walking up and back a time or two so add the mile or miles you walked. Thanks. I was glad I got to still race sunday even though some of the corners were super slick and sketchy.

Overall it was a good learning experience even if I may have had sever hardcore pucker moments.

JimWilson29
August 3rd, 2011, 11:19 AM
Email from Brad Perdiew, one of the racers that came out from CA this past weekend:

Hey Jim, I wanted to thank you again for such great hospitality and for putting on such a good program.
Please extend my praise on to everyone else I met out there and all the people that I couldn't. You guys really make the most of the experience for us racers by giving that extra effort. I want to specifically mention the corner workers, and the 'cheering on' they do, it's a really a nice touch, and after having a day with mostly lows on Friday, it made me sky high the way those guys clapped, thumbs upped me and leaped in the air. Really, REALLY nice touch. I could go on, but I'll save it for next year as we're all already talking planning on being there..