PDA

View Full Version : Lightweight batteries. any vendors at PMI tomorrow?

July 7th, 2011, 10:11 AM
need a replacement battery for a duc 1098. any of our vendors carry the new lightweight batteries? if so, will you be at pueblo tomorrow for the trackday?

longshot i know but worth a shot.

JimWilson29
July 7th, 2011, 10:13 AM
need a replacement battery for a duc 1098. any of our vendors carry the new lightweight batteries? if so, will you be at pueblo tomorrow for the trackday?

Faster sells them. Maybe Bart can bring one for you.

random hero
July 7th, 2011, 10:23 AM

Joe Turek can make you one... hit him up, he's on the forum, or pm me for his email.

loujr
July 7th, 2011, 03:05 PM
I know 303 cycle carries them aswell. Don't think they will be at the track though

July 7th, 2011, 03:29 PM
I know 303 cycle carries them aswell. Don't think they will be at the track though

I've been on their list to pick one up for 6 months but didn't get one out of this last batch.

Talked to Bart so I'll get one ordered from faster. Doesn't look like I can get one by tomorrow anyways.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Blue Junk
July 11th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Sorry I didn't see this before. We stock Speedcell brand batteries an actually had a couple at the track over the weekend.

We always have these along with many other bike specific and non specific race day needs, at the track with us for all events.

We are the new Pirelli guys with the MRA. We have a fairly decent selection of stuff to help everyone finish out their weekends.

:)

DKahl
July 11th, 2011, 01:33 PM
+1 for the Blue Junk guy. I got knee sliders, brake fluid, a sprocket, and some duct tape from that guy. Life saver in the pits this weekend!

evomach
July 11th, 2011, 09:50 PM
I know my opinion is biased, but I have to agree as Kory and Intermountain Racer Supply have saved my race weekend mutliple times already including having a Speedcell battery overnighted to me in Vegas when a different brand lightweight battery burned up on me.

Thanks again Kory for keeping me from blowing a bunch of money on a busted race weekend and whatever else might have happened with all free time I would've had to fill in Vegas