PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten Cornermarshals!!!

KipBook
October 18th, 2006, 03:27 PM
The Top Ten Cornermarshals for the 2006 Season are:

Drum Roll Please................................

1. Bob Heaton - 18
2. Kip Book - 18
3. Jeff Hayes - 16
4. Tawny Amati - 16
5. Matt Amati - 16
6. Michelle Moore - 16
7. Rich Daniels - 14
8. Curtis Elmore - 14
9. Lincoln Todd - 11
10. Steve McMath - 11

And a special award to =D> Vince Para 8) for attending all 18 as our faithfull Equipment Manager!

This is the crew that worked the most races. The number after the name is the number or days that were worked out of a possible 18.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for making the trip to and from some very far away tracks. To me, the crew on this list is the reason we all have so much fun at the races. I look forward to working with all of you next year!

I'd also like to thank the rest of the crew that made it to the races this year. We all know that work and time are factors for a lot of us and sometimes our lives take priority over fun. See you next year!

Kip 8)

Hotrod
October 18th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Great work, Kip and Kathy!
:D
Glad to see that suggestions don't always fall on deaf ears!
You guys Rock!

Kickstand
October 18th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Not that it matters very much, but I have to disagree with the numbers. I know for a fact that I only missed 1 day, not 2. I know this because it is the only day I have ever missed since doing pre-grid. And since I missed only 1 day, I know Matt only missed 1 day as well. He either corner-worked or did pre-grid on the other 17 days...... I got the money to prove it! :)

Sorry. Haven't bitched about anything lately & needed to let off some steam.

The GECCO
October 18th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Not that it matters very much, but I have to disagree with the numbers. I know for a fact that I only missed 1 day, not 2. I know this because it is the only day I have ever missed since doing pre-grid. And since I missed only 1 day, I know Matt only missed 1 day as well. He either corner-worked or did pre-grid on the other 17 days...... I got the money to prove it! :)

Sorry. Haven't bitched about anything lately & needed to let off some steam.

Neither of you worked the second school, that's the other missing day...

Kickstand
October 18th, 2006, 06:55 PM
schools have never counted...

The GECCO
October 18th, 2006, 07:31 PM
??? "never counted" This is the first year we've posted a list like this

bluedevil
October 19th, 2006, 07:10 AM
Awesome job guys. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Hotrod
October 19th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Thank you to all 9 of you who showed up rain or shine (or snow), and made this so much fun all year! :D

KipBook
October 19th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Lincoln, thanks for giving props to Kathy for the list, I wouldn't have been able to get this list out to all of you so quickly without her help. Thank you Kathy!!

Hotrod
October 19th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Of course...
You didn't think I would know what it was about when the all seeing, all knowing eye in the sky (ie Kathy) posts something about having what you asked for? :D :D

Daddy was on to you two immediately! 8)

... And you thought you were so sly!

Timmay!
October 19th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Strong work by a loyal few.

I wish that list was longer... Truth of the matter is, we did more with less. Thanks to everyone for doing what they could, when they could.

contractrn
November 13th, 2006, 10:16 PM
I really enjoyed my first season and hope to get out to more events the coming year! Congratulations to all top 40 (I think that is everyone on the track)!

Lorelei

Wahooman
December 29th, 2006, 04:05 PM
It was fun and a great year. Glad I got to know more of you as the races went by. Next year I will most likely be on the other side...or should say track. Possibly still try to work some days too.
So....Lincoln and Michelle....no throwing rocks at the tires in turn 3 Lajunta when I come rolling through... :lol:
See you all next year!