PDA

View Full Version : Thank You from The Prez...

T Baggins
June 16th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Hey guys and gals...

I just wanted to take a minute to say "thank you" to everyone for making HPR such a great weekend!

We had good turnout, great racing, amazing BBQ from ABATE and incredible "teamwork" from the membership as we struggled thru the changing weather conditions on Saturday.

It was quite a challenge to make "the best call" regarding the weather delay and then reconfigure the Endurance schedule so that all racers had adequate time to change tires if they had them - AND still give our SuperStreet riders a chance at a dry track and positive experience.

Obviously there were a few who were caught out by the changes we made - but overall I feel we made the best choice, and you all did AMAZING as not a single person fell down during EITHER endurance race! Nice Job!

Our corner crew showed their stuff by not coming in until after 8:00 Saturday night, and our racers showed their appreciation by donating $600 to add to their pay for the weekend! Awesome!

Finally, thanks to everyone who had to hang around Sunday to shut the weekend down. I unfortunately had a work obligation that had me rolling out just after the checkered for AMO.

Anyway - thanks again for being such a great organization! It's my honor to lead this group as we race forward in to the unknown...

Hope to see EVERYONE at Pueblo in a few weeks... (hint hint) :wink: