PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an R-6, up to 04 or so.

davy4575
June 14th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Looking for a cost effective R-6 thats ready to race.

SOCAL4LIFE!!
June 14th, 2011, 12:23 PM
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=12816

LordLosh
June 14th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Luke has two of them for sale on this site. both very nice and one he wants rid of ASAP so priced to sell.

davy4575
June 15th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Both are beautiful bikes, but out of my price range unless I go knock over a bank or something.

jeff healy
June 15th, 2011, 08:41 AM
I just picked one up and am hoping to get it back together fairly soon but it is turning out to be a way bigger project than originally figured! Might be interested in selling it as is or when it is done. How soon do you need/ want a bike?? ( I know, probably yesterday :) )

Samson
June 25th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Hey Davy,
I got a buddy who used to race a 2003 Yamaha R6 but found he didn't have enough time and just never got back into it. The bike needs a little
TLC as it's been sitting in his garage since he wrecked it, but he has all the replacement parts if you're down for a weekend garage fix. If you're interested, I'll post some pics.

spideyrdr
June 25th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Hey Davy,
I got a buddy who used to race a 2003 Yamaha R6 but found he didn't have enough time and just never got back into it. The bike needs a little
TLC as it's been sitting in his garage since he wrecked it, but he has all the replacement parts if you're down for a weekend garage fix. If you're interested, I'll post some pics.

This is a shot in the dark, but does your friend live in a townhome in Centennial by chance?