PDA

View Full Version : Any Video of AmO?

KFinn
June 13th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Does anyone have any video of Am O race round 3 (yesterday) particularly turn 4 where I went off flying into the dirt OR!! Turn 6 where I proceed to dirt bike the R6 through and back onto the track shortly before I run out of gas on the following laps? :-D

Ya.... rough race....

loujr
June 13th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Sorry all I got is the first 3 laps...my clutch decided to break up with me on the first lap and completely moved out by lap 3 ](*,)

KFinn
June 13th, 2011, 04:13 PM
It happened on lap 2 or 3 I think. Because i was then able to complete one more lap and ran out of gas and pulled into hot pit as the half flags were out.

loujr
June 13th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I was running in about 5th before I came off...where were you? I'll get it all downloaded and on YouTube tonight.

KFinn
June 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM
I am fairly certain I would have been behind you then. I don't recall where I was in the group but I am guessing barely top 10ish when it happened. I am on the all yellow bike with black A* leathers.

jeff healy
June 14th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I think I was right behind you as you came back on due to the worst stare of my life!! But I didnt have a camera on and am pretty sure there werent many behind me :) Sorry

KFinn
June 14th, 2011, 10:04 AM
I think I was right behind you as you came back on due to the worst stare of my life!! LOL.... What were you thinking when you saw me hauling ass through the grass? haha..

jeff healy
June 14th, 2011, 10:17 AM
I saw the dust and figured someone ran off and then I saw you on the hill coming into 6 and thought to myself... well its good to know you can just keep riding through there for when it happens to me!!unfortunately mostly all I could think was what the hell am I doing all the way back here to see this!! lol :) then you ran out of gas as my gas light was coming on as well and I figured I would just get all the bad crap that could happen in a race out of the way in this one race so it wont happen again!! Either way sorry about the luck but good to see you upright through it!

N1K
June 14th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Didn't you go off and back on in novO in 4 too?

KFinn
June 15th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Didn't you go off and back on in novO in 4 too?Nope... not me....

jmaher
June 15th, 2011, 02:11 PM
where I proceed to dirt bike the R6 through and back onto the track....

I was not there, but your comment has me thinking that while I do not go off the track often, maybe I should take my bike to the dirt track to practice for when I do.

Joe

spideyrdr
June 15th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I was not there, but your comment has me thinking that while I do not go off the track often, maybe I should take my bike to the dirt track to practice for when I do.

Joe

Joe, if you were the one in the camo jacket during the MW Endurance, you better stay away from the dirt. If you have an off, no one will ever find you! :)

jmaher
June 15th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I am going to buy one of those avalanche beacons.

Joe

KFinn
June 15th, 2011, 04:33 PM
just spend a little time on a dirt bike. It will do you much better.