PDA

View Full Version : Thank you ABATE

Ray-Ray
June 13th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Just wanted to thank you for the AWESOME food on Saturday. Despite the weather you guys sure hung in there and provided us with some great food!!

DOUBLE A
June 13th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Yeah thanks guys!

oldtimer
June 13th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Thanks ABATE for the awesome BBQ on Saturday, and sticking it out in the rain so we could still have it. :D

COS Mille
June 13th, 2011, 09:44 PM
It was excellent, Thanks!

Fastt Racing
June 13th, 2011, 10:36 PM
You guys and gals set the bar pretty high for Pueblo. I can't wait to get in on some great food again. Thanks to all of you!

JohnGarc
June 14th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Thank you Abate for the super awesome food last weekend. You guys are really great!!! :D

N1K
June 14th, 2011, 12:07 PM
That was hella cool of you guys Big Thanks forsure!! =D>

KFinn
June 14th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Thank you all for the kind words and the expressed gratitude. Not many of the ABATE crew are forum trollers so I will make sure I pass on all the kind words. They really will appreciate hearing it due to the amount of work that is put into the cook out weekends.

Interesting info on what it takes:

- 250 lbs of meat
- 7 gallons of Baked beans
- 8 gallons of potato/macaroni salad
- 300 Buns
- 5 gallons of barbeque sauce
- Plus plates and plastic wear.
- Waking up at 5am to start the smoker and then frequent babysitting for the next 14 hours. (probably will start it the night before next time)
- And the crew you saw man'ing the serving lines.

Wonder why they do it… ?

Because they are class sponsors of the MRA, because they are an organization comprised of motorcycle riders and supporters that advocate safety, education, and protect motorcyclists against negative legislation. And simply put, they are outstanding individuals that I enjoy the heck out of. So if you ever find yourself wanting to be active for or against issues regarding motorcyclists, become a member and have your vote in what ABATE fights for.

See all of you out at Pueblo to do it all over again. :D

Thoward618
June 17th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Just wanted to thank you for the AWESOME food on Saturday. Despite the weather you guys sure hung in there and provided us with some great food!!

Thank you for the kind words. You are quite welcome!! We enjoy hanging out with all of you and of course we enjoy the racing. Hope to see you all in Pueblo.

Terry