PDA

View Full Version : Need pin for Lockhart Phillips front stand

mkdiehl
June 9th, 2011, 07:47 AM
Hi,
Rybo was gracious to help me out with a front stand but it appears that I need a 19mm pin.

Anyone have one laying around that they would like to sell. I understand that the stand originally comes with 5 different pin sizes.

For ninja 250.

thanks
matt

rybo
June 13th, 2011, 01:25 PM
any luck Matt?

peteremsley
June 13th, 2011, 05:46 PM
I am pretty sure I have a complete set of pins. I am using the one that fits the R6, so if its one of the other 4 (and I can find it), you are welcome to have it.

racedk6
June 13th, 2011, 10:38 PM
I think I have one if not 2

mkdiehl
June 13th, 2011, 10:50 PM
no luck yet.....but i will order a set next week if the two gents above can't come up with one........if you could let me know (and measure it to be 19mm) i would appreciate it.

was really trying to get it for the last race....otherwise i can just order some....unless someone else would benefit from me purchasing something they don't intend to use.

just let me know and thanks in advance
matt

mkdiehl
June 13th, 2011, 10:50 PM
no luck yet.....but i will order a set next week if the two gents above can't come up with one........if you could let me know (and measure it to be 19mm) i would appreciate it.

was really trying to get it for the last race....otherwise i can just order some....unless someone else would benefit from me purchasing something they don't intend to use.

just let me know and thanks in advance
matt