PDA

View Full Version : Unbeatable Leather Rental and Purchasing opportunity!!!

LMsports
October 12th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Need a set of leathers for a trackday, race weekend, or to tear up the canyons? Not sure what to get or can't drop the cash for a set for this one time?

Lithium Motorsports has your answer!

--Moto GP or Fieldsheer leathers-YOU CHOOSE
--Hundreds of leathers in stock so we have what you need, when you need it.
--Not sure your size...we'll send multiple sets to be sure you get what you need with no down time.
--We charge you 75.00 (plust s/h), we send you leathers and required inner suit.
--You enjoy your ride and return leathers in like new condition (except scuffed knee pucks hopefully).
--If you like the leathers and want to buy them you get your rental fee discounted from the purchase price.
--Cheapest prices available on Fieldsheer and Moto GP Leathers.
--Every leather suit rental receives FREE Lithium Motorsports T-Shirt!
--Absolutely WILL NOT be undersold on Moto GP or Fieldsheer product. You get the best prices and get to try before you buy!

Call 1-800-894-7190 to rent, purchase, or inquire.

hcr25
October 13th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Not very many MRA people know of Lithium Motorsports but i have known Rob for a couple of years. He is a man of his word and you wont go wrong dealing with him or Lithium Motorsports.
Mike applehans #25

JT_42
November 8th, 2006, 10:43 AM
I agree with Mike.....

Rob has done nothing but been the best to me when I needed help with something....

Thanks again Rob..

James

Archangel
November 8th, 2006, 02:11 PM
You should consider being a company sponser for R2SL (Racing to Save Lives)!!! For a lot of street guys, it's one of the few things preventing them from hitting the track. Being a sponser would not only help out a great cause, but get your name out at a big event!!!

LMsports
November 8th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Thanks Mike and James!

Archangel...check your PM's