PDA

View Full Version : Pueblo Track Day Sign Up Info--Confirmed for Next Friday!

oldtimer
June 6th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Ms. Judy Faass says hello MRA!

Just a reminder that Faasst Performance has agreed to host the July 8 MRA practice day at PMP. Registration for the event is on our website www.faasst.com/registration.html and we are closing registration on July 1.

$120 for the day. No half day pricing. Track hot at 8am.

so far, we have 2 bikes pre-registered and are looking for more sign ups!thanks!

http://www.faasst.com/registration.html

jeff healy
June 6th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I will be there but cant sign up till after round 3 due to my crappy sponsorship from VISA :D

oldtimer
June 6th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Us too! We haven't had any track time at Pueblo, we'll have to ride Friday.

Mforza
June 6th, 2011, 05:48 PM
That sounds good. If my bike survives next race I think I'll sign up too :)

oldtimer
June 7th, 2011, 12:13 PM
I want to post up some good news about the Pueblo Friday Night Drags, which will be going on Friday night before our race weekend. The track/dragsters have been promoting drag events like crazy and are getting more than 1000 spectators. The board has decided we will have MRA members staff the gate Friday night and hand out MRA flyers to all the cars that drive in. This is a great opportunity to work off novice hours, especially since you're already at the track!

If you're going down to PMP Friday, please volunteer to help walk the gate line and hand out flyers Friday night. It's a great opportunity for us to reach out to other motorsports enthusiasts and hopefully up our numbers at Pueblo. :D

oldtimer
June 18th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Bump for the Pueblo Friday track day before our next event. Judy Faass is hosting this day and needs enough sign ups to put the day on. Please follow the link above to pre-register and read her rules, it's $120 for the day. Thanks!

jeff healy
June 20th, 2011, 11:15 AM
I'm going to sign up right now! Also I would like to help hand out flyers so count me in for that as well!!

T Baggins
June 21st, 2011, 04:19 PM
Friendly reminder that we MUST NOT park South of the playground area on Friday night. This area is reserved for the drag guys and their event. If you park there, they will have you move. If you park there and leave, your vehicle and trailer will be towed.

oldtimer
June 30th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Faasst Performance reports this morning they are very low on sign ups for next Friday's track day. It's at risk of being canceled unless more people sign up. Are you planning to practice next Friday?

June 30th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Any tire vendors going to be there to swap some takeoffs?

peteyt328
June 30th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Signing up now!

oldtimer
June 30th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Any tire vendors going to be there to swap some takeoffs?

IDK but here's the Faasst Performance contact info:

Judy Faass
---------------------------------------
4164 Austin Bluffs Pkwy #219
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Office: 719-761-1372
Toll Free: 877-266-4429

jeff healy
June 30th, 2011, 01:30 PM
We will be there with the Michelin trailer!!

lars
June 30th, 2011, 03:33 PM
i signed up this morning! Cheers

toptier
June 30th, 2011, 03:52 PM
so does registration close tomorrow or tomorrow at midnight?

oldtimer
June 30th, 2011, 03:55 PM
MRA race pre-entry registration closes tomorrow at midnight.

I don't know what time Faasst Performance closes their track day registration on July 1st, please contact them directly for information about their track day--phone #s are listed above. Thanks!

oldtimer
July 1st, 2011, 11:41 AM
Good news, we got an email from Judy Faass this morning confirming that she IS putting on the Friday track day. Thanks to everyone who registered for the day, you get to practice! :)