PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln

Scorekeeper
October 12th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Top of the food chain....obviously!
Chris

Hotrod
October 12th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Hehehe... Thank you for the chocolate cake, it was beyond superb!
BTW, your daughter is doing well and sends her love. :lol:
I really did tell her to call you...

Scorekeeper
October 12th, 2006, 09:44 AM
That is a kick-butt cake, especially if you like chocolate. It's the one most requested for birthdays around here (next being German Chocolate). See what you missed by not going to Hastings...other than a fun time 8) and breakfast burritos!

She did tell me that you told her to call. I was going to post yesterday to see if you had heard from her, did she tell you?

Hotrod
October 12th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Well, I didn't miss all of it... I did manage to get my paws on some of that cake, after all. :D

I asked her if she had talked to you yet, she replied : "Oh, crap. I forgot to call my Mom and even tell her that I got here ok."
To which I replied: "What the heck are you doing talking to me then?"

I offered to hang up and let her call you. She said she would get to it later... 5 min later you called, your ears must have been burning!

Yeah, she told me that you threatened to post here for me... I got a kick out of that. :lol:

I had also offered to call you for her, if it was just gonna be too much trouble to call her mother.... :lol:

Scorekeeper
October 12th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Did you receive my PM? Being a newbee, I wasn't sure how it worked, but even figured out that I could check a PM to me. Wow! Technology has really come a long way in the last 50+ years :lol:

Hotrod
October 12th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Hmmm, nope... Nuffin! Sent you one, though!