PDA

View Full Version : Volunteer opportunity@BMW of Denver Swap Meet Sat June 25th

JimWilson29
June 6th, 2011, 08:59 AM
The MRA will be at BMW of Denver's Swap Meet & Open House on Saturday June 25th.

Board members Wyeth Jackson and Aaron Fisk will be managing our exhibit since I will be in a class that day. We are requesting Novice AND EXPERT RACERS as volunteers to help man the display at this event. This will involve interaction with event attendees which includes speaking about the MRA, offering our flyer's to potential new racers and spectators, and adding them to our mailing list with our contact forms. There will be an emphasis on promoting our Super Street class to the local street riders.

Please respond to this post if interested.

Volunteers:
Dan Foss 9am-12pm

http://cdn-3.psndealer.com/e2/dealersite/images/bmwofdenver/swap%20meet%20banner580.jpg

oldtimer
June 6th, 2011, 11:10 AM
:wink:

slo lee
June 8th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Jim, I can do Saturday am 9-12. Dan Foss novice #307

KFinn
June 9th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Jim I might be able to help. I will let you know when we get closer to the time frame

slo lee
June 24th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Jim, sorry I thought of this so late so don't worry if you don't get this in time. I was wondering if it would make sense to bring my 250r track bike to the MRA publicity event tomorrow. I'm a novice; the bike is a beginner bike (though you wouldn't know it from the number of expert riders in the 250 production cup) and this may represent a first step for someone who wants to get into racing. Certainly the production bikes that I've seen at the recent MRA events are very cool but they also represent well established competitors with sponsorships etc. Just thinkin'.

slo lee
June 24th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Jim, sorry I thought of this so late so don't worry if you don't get this in time. I was wondering if it would make sense to bring my 250r track bike to the MRA publicity event tomorrow. I'm a novice; the bike is a beginner bike (though you wouldn't know it from the number of expert riders in the 250 production cup) and this may represent a first step for someone who wants to get into racing. Certainly the production bikes that I've seen at the recent MRA events are very cool but they also represent well established competitors with sponsorships etc. Just thinkin'.

JimWilson29
June 24th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Dan, BMW of Denver is providing the bikes for the MRA display including an S1000rr and the service managers 2 race bikes. We will only have a 10x10 area to set up so space will be limited and they are requesting that we are set up by 7:30am. I appreciate your willingness to provide your bike and perhaps we could display it at future events.

slo lee
June 24th, 2011, 02:24 PM
See you Saturday at 7:30am unless you want me there earlier. Dan

slo lee
June 24th, 2011, 02:26 PM
See you Saturday at 7:30am unless you want me there earlier. Dan