PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Trailer

rybo
June 5th, 2011, 10:41 AM
All,

Please keep your eyes out for my trailer and equipment.

It was stolen from in front of the STM Suspension Shop in Fort Collins, CO

The trailer is a white 2003 Haulmark 7X16 enclosed trailer that has no stickers aside from a Calvary Chapel sticker on the rear bumper.

VIN: 16HPB16223U033819

The trailer was fully packed with my entire race effort with the exception of my motorcycle.

5 Ayden Lee Designs full race suits
1 FLM suit (has Rybo stiched on the back)
1 dainese suit done up in Toyota patches with Rybo stiched on the back
Honda EU2000 generator (marked "alliance motorsports)
10X20 KD Canopy
10X10 KD Canopy
10X 10 EZ Up Canopy
Chairs
Tables
Spares for the bikes
Extra Ducati wheels mounted with rain tires
2 Shoei X11 helmets
Several sets of boots, gloves, back protectors

The trailer was fully equipped with strapless transport stands, pingle wheel chocks and tie downs mounted to the floor.

Please let me know immediately if you see any of this stuff for sale.

Thank you

Scott

Yeeker
June 5th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Horrible news! I will, of course, keep an eye out. And have some tire warmers if you'd like to use them.

toptier
June 5th, 2011, 01:32 PM
dude that sucks. I'll keep an eye out

graphite675
June 5th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Wow that really sucks, what is wrong with people!

What area was it stolen from? Will keep an eye out for the trailer or any stuff that may pop up for sale.

Mforza
June 5th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Will look out for it. Damn that sucks! :( Keep checking CL! Some of it might pop out on there!
Sorry to hear that Scott! :(

rybo
June 5th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Wow that really sucks, what is wrong with people!

What area was it stolen from? Will keep an eye out for the trailer or any stuff that may pop up for sale.

The trailer was stolen from Fort Collins near the old airport

The VIN on the trailer is

16HPB16223U033819

Ayden Lee Racing
June 7th, 2011, 07:03 AM
What a shitty situation! Since our suits are pretty rare - hopefully everyone can keep an eye out for a guy that selling a bunch of ALR suits at a steep discount!

I had no intentions of ever taking the suits back, as they were donated to the MRA to help get guys out to the track. So, it's much more of a loss to the MRA as a club than it is to me!

If anyone is still interested in getting in to road racing, and needs a suit to rent / borrow. Shoot me an email, and hopefully we can work something out. Unfortunately, our focus has turned to more custom suits, so our 'off the rack' inventory is getting pretty slim.

Thanks!
Brett
brett@ayden-lee.com

rybo
June 7th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Brett,

Thank you so much for the support you've given to the club this year. This level of dedication, especially at point in our economy, is incredibly rare. I can't thank you enough for your generosity.

I've sent you an email - as I want to be wearing Ayden Lee Leathers once I get funded up to replace my equipment.

Thank you

Scott

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
June 7th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Rybo, if you need some stuff hauled to the track from Dave's shop, let me know. I should have space in my trailer.

dragos13
June 7th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Man that is lame. Have you checked the area for any possible surveillance video? Gas stations, grocery stores, nearby shops, etc?

Glad your bike wasn't in there but that still really sucks :(

I have size 44 Sidi boots and XL Alpinestars gloves if that helps you out at all. I won't be racing this weekend so they are yours if you need them.

loujr
June 7th, 2011, 03:42 PM
:evil: I'm sorry to hear this Scott. I'll check craigslist and I have a spare set of warmers if you need them. If I can help in any way let me know.