PDA

View Full Version : Concentration

Yeeker
May 31st, 2011, 06:47 PM
I've done one race so far and it's obvious that my concentration is suffering. At work, at home, in the car....all I can think about is racing and how LONG it is until round 3.

What's the diagnosis and is there a fix for this?

JimWilson29
May 31st, 2011, 06:54 PM
Drink more often

Throttleroller277
May 31st, 2011, 09:49 PM
+1
8)

Topless bars :lol:

Fastt Racing
May 31st, 2011, 11:34 PM
Racing is a drug. All forms of racing fall into there own class. Stock cars= cocaine. Formula cars/ Sports cars= crack. Drag racing= smoking all natural tabbaco. Motorcycle roadracing= Heroin capped of with meth. I have not done either of these drugs with other drugs like booze, but I do know that most heroin addicts have to start stealing things and robbing banks to be able to afford their addiction. Robbing banks drunk is pretty hard to do, and might take some practice. Good luck!

davy4575
June 1st, 2011, 12:27 AM
Just start buying stuff...tire warmers, tires, transponder, canopy, generator, more tires, rear sets, trailer, towing accessories, tie downs, suspension components, tools, radio, fire extinguishers, more tires, sell the wife and kids to an out of country slave trader on ebay if needed to finance. Then procede to wrench on the bike till 2am when you need to get up early for work. your neighbors will think youre building a time machine or a bomb shelter. It helps the time pass.

jmaher
June 1st, 2011, 06:23 AM
Win the lottery and spend the off weeks partaking in Jim and Jeff's suggestion....in Vegas. That is my goal.

Joe

jeff healy
June 1st, 2011, 08:08 AM
Who says its wrong to check the MRA board before I even check my email at work in the morning!?!? yup I'm suffering from the same problem!! And I live in a town with no topless bars so I'm really screwed!!

Throttleroller277
June 1st, 2011, 10:36 AM
And I live in a town with no topless bars so I'm really screwed!!

Build it... and they will come!!

loujr
June 1st, 2011, 03:14 PM

Move as fast as you can!!!!!

jeff healy
June 1st, 2011, 03:24 PM
Maybe i just need to hold auditions at my house and tell them that I will be opening one in the future :D

jmaher
June 1st, 2011, 04:33 PM
You need judges....I volunteer.

Joe

fairrpe86
June 1st, 2011, 10:35 PM

Where in Montana are you at?

Yeeker
June 2nd, 2011, 07:32 AM
OMG - I just realized that I find suspension parts more exciting than girls!

jeff healy
June 2nd, 2011, 07:57 AM
ok Ken now we know for sure that you may have to go to therapy!! haha. Brandon, I live up in the middle of nowhere 20 miles south of Canada in a little town called Havre.