PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a great season

Timmay!
October 9th, 2006, 03:48 PM
To all the corner workers who worked the 06 season I say, "Job well done." =D> Everyone really did their part this year and the quality definitely made up for the quantity.
I think our success this year is in due large part due to our love of the sport, and our ability to work together. Never have I seen a more eclectic group of people, with completely different backgrounds and personalities, come together to achieve a common goal with such a high degree of proficiency.
Thanks for a great season. See you all at the banquet.

Hotrod
October 9th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Thanks Tim,
FWIW, I think you did a superb job stepping in cold turkey and handling a job that you were unfamiliar with. I for one would be honored to work with you again, should you chose to do so and be elected.

I have been proud to work with all you guys and gals this season, and look forward to next season. You folks ARE the best in the business, and I am proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with you.Good god, its gonna be a long winter. I hate off season.

Dizzy D
October 9th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Awwwww..............
I always knew you had an emotional side.
<<<<<<<(wipes a tear from her eye)

Thanks Tim,
FWIW, I think you did a superb job stepping in cold turkey and handling a job that you were unfamiliar with. I for one would be honored to work with you again, should you chose to do so and be elected.

I have been proud to work with all you guys and gals this season, and look forward to next season. You folks ARE the best in the business, and I am proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with you.Good god, its gonna be a long winter. I hate off season.

Kickstand
October 9th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Matt & I as well want to thank everyone for their dedication to the "cause" - - We cant wait to see everyone at the banquet..

And Tim, Matt & I are PRAYING that you continue in the position of Track Marshall.. Yes even me, who hates to give up control & who can get a little cranky if i have to... We have had our moments, but I think you are an AWESOME track marshall & should continue next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timmay!
October 9th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Awwwww..............
I always knew you had an emotional side.
<<<<<<<(wipes a tear from her eye)

All these stupid nicknames, who ARE you?

Thanks for the support Tawny, we'll have to see how things play out.

KipBook
October 11th, 2006, 01:06 PM
WE ALL ROCKED! Last year I had 25-30 people show up to work most of the races. This year, I had 10 if I was lucky. The major difference... the 10 I had show this year were the best of the best, and despite being frazzled sometimes, I knew I could trust the die-hards to work were I needed them without a complaint! Thank you all for making this season the funnest season I have had yet.

Kip

rybo
October 11th, 2006, 01:25 PM
All I can say is that you guys are all awesome. While I only needed extraction once this season (from a goop that resembled something between super glue and quicksand) I always knew that if I fell down you all would do what was needed to make sure that I was taken care of and safe.

Thank you

Scott

Hotrod
October 11th, 2006, 02:02 PM
'Tis our honor.... :D

Wahooman
October 13th, 2006, 12:50 PM
It was a great year this year....and I can't tell you how much I learned. I enjoyed getting to know more of you this year. Years past I was just around and not as involved. Every race there is something to think back on.....GOOD TIMES!
Next year I plan on being on the other side of things and be one of the people zipping by you....I only hope that you WON'T be helping me pick myself back up :wink:
See you all at the banquet and next year!