PDA

View Full Version : Bill VanMarter Update and Contact Info?

nobasin
May 26th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Hey, anybody have a status update on Bill VanMarter? He highsided in 4 according to a note from Tony on the Ray Trout thread.

Bill, hope you are doing ok. Get healed up and post up here if you are able and let us know how you are doing and what happened. Or Russ, if you are reading this, let us know what is happening with your dad.

Mike-

Throttleroller277
May 26th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Bill is ok and back at home. He will be out for a couple months, due to an injured hip. But he is great spirits!!!

nobasin
May 26th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Thanks Jeff.

Bill, at least it was racing, which beats breaking your hip falling out of your couch or something at your age, right? ha. :-) Plus you have medicare... :-)

Get healed up soon.

oldtimer
May 26th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Heal up fast Bill! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

A&W

Fastt Racing
May 26th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Nice Jeff. That was better than my below the belt coments on PPIR sfety thread. Hope you get back out later this season Bill. It was really fun racin with you the last couple rounds, Hope to see you again soon. I had no idea that you crashed untill Monday. Let me know how you are doin. Dennis 303-428-3614. If you need someone to keep those wheels lubricated so the seals don't dry up, let me know, lol. I'm praying for a quick recovery for you buddy.