PDA

View Full Version : 250 Races at IMI June 5th - Pre-Payment Info

MiniMoto
May 25th, 2011, 10:12 AM
If you have 250 or 125 - You've got competition at IMI on June 5th

Daily schedule and instructions + all rules are up on our website.
Pre-pay via Paypal or with a check by June 1st. See our homepage for addresses.
$60 for the day + $50 annual dues (if not yet paid)
$10 IMI Gate Fee.
www.rmminimoto.com

Email any questions
admin@rmminimoto.com

HAMMER
May 25th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Cheap fun ... lets get good group out there 8)

T Baggins
May 25th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Wish I could go... I'll be out of state.

vort3xr6
May 31st, 2011, 06:37 PM
BUMP!!!! Gonna be in the lower - mid 80's out there this weekend people! Tomorrow is the pre-pay deadline. Get those 250's out there and have some fun!

HAMMER
June 1st, 2011, 01:00 AM
I'm in and a bunch of my buddies

Bueller999
June 1st, 2011, 06:51 AM
In and paid :wink:

HAMMER
June 3rd, 2011, 10:07 AM
So we met our quota on the track rental ... buuuut anyone else that wants to come play with the ninjas or mini bikes, bring out your shciiiit and come play . We will still take payment for the races at the track on Sunday....

froth
June 5th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I got back a little bit ago, and I had a blast. All of the 250 Ninjas are able to play, and some neat 125's. There is a lot of inexpensive practice to be had this way ($30) and fun.

HAMMER
June 5th, 2011, 04:00 PM
God .. I'm so beat ... Was a great showing ... good times boys .....

Bueller999
June 5th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Yep that is some fun racing, running with the supermotos makes things interesting.

MiniMoto
June 6th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I'm wasted today. What a great group of riders though.
Thanks to everyone who came out. That was the least rest between races that we've ever had.
Next time, we will start the heats at 9am.

July 24th - IMI
Tony B - Those 250 guys are comin' for ya.

coax
June 7th, 2011, 06:07 PM
The racing turned out great! I really had a good time watching the 250s, since it was something new and the competition in that class was pretty stiff.

In F1, Jason M. continued to dominate. Mike K. and Chris M. secured the final podium spots with 2nd and 3rd respectively. Good riding guys.

In F3, it was Jason M. again with Brad H. putting in two spirited rides for 2nd. Roy E. and Chris M. split 3rd place between two motos. This class had the best battles of the day all throughout the pack! Youngster Adam Wells almost snuck in there for a podium slot twice.

In F5, Jason M. and Brad H. split the wins. It was was Brad's first motorcycle win ever. Congratulations Brad! Roy E. knocked out a 2nd and a third, while rebounding successfully from a blown engine at the season opener.

In the 17inch class, Jason A. put on a riding clinic with a perfectly tuned bike to post wins in both motos (okay, we won't make you do 30 minutes of practice before the next race LOL). D Mob turned in two great rides for 2nd, while keeping Jason A. honest for most of the second moto. David K. and Tally L split 3rd places. I hope Tally gets his Checa-like bike failures taken care of before the next one. Big thanks go out to the guys that rode the 17inch class and made it a success! We really wanted this to be a go, because we would like it to be a class for folks looking for a transition class, extra practice with fast guys, and still be fun for a big bike on a kart track. Our hope is that we start bringing up the future Benny Solis, Elena Meyers, Tommy Aquinos, Josh Herrins and so forth from minis to big bikes. Colorado has a lot of talented young riders and we need places to groom our youg'uns, keep the motorcycle racing going with new blood, and put Colorado on the map for places to visit and race!

vort3xr6
June 7th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks for a great weekend. It was the best motorcycle racing I have experienced first hand and I have to give a hats of to the riders and people who set it up. What a great series!

And yes my winless streak is OVER!!! :shock: :D

****By the way. You guys need to remember the name Adam Wells. That kid hauls on his KTM. Very excited to see him test out the 250 class soon.

d_mob
June 7th, 2011, 08:54 PM
It was mega out there with you guys... I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next round.

Maybe next time we have a SUMO class for the YZF 250s and DRZ 450s? Either that or make them start backwards or something. :lol:

Can't wait to pull the turd-fiddy out again this coming weekend. See some of you there!

HAMMER
June 7th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Your welcome Brad .... :wink: ....

vort3xr6
June 7th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Your welcome Brad .... :wink: ....

You should ride that NSF in F5 more often! Please? :(

coax
June 8th, 2011, 06:03 AM
It was mega out there with you guys... I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next round.

Maybe next time we have a SUMO class for the YZF 250s and DRZ 450s? Either that or make them start backwards or something. :lol:

Can't wait to pull the turd-fiddy out again this coming weekend. See some of you there!

Aw shucks...two 2nd place finishes, they made you put yee old head down and rock the turd-fifty! You looked alot faster in moto2, unless it was because the "Heat Monkey" was playing games with my head.

kamper11
June 8th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Easily the most fun I've had - possibly ever on 2 wheels. a turd50 or other 17" may be calling my name next as I can run both Mini and MRA

Well done - especially ChrisM and KevinC - event ran smooth and fast!

Bueller999
June 8th, 2011, 08:53 AM
The DRZ 400's are pretty equal with the ninja's but the YZ250F is a bit too powerful to be competitive with. A WR250x would likely be a good fit though.

Either way I'll be back, there will be someone in that pack I can race with!

MiniMoto
June 8th, 2011, 10:04 AM
I'm thinking we should tie a few concrete blocks to the tail of Archie's 250F to slow that guy down. 59 second laps at IMI !

coax
June 27th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Well, round three is in the books. While the temperature on the Bandimere billboard stated it was 88 degrees, it felt much hotter. We gotta pound water fellas!

Jason M. was up to his old tricks (winning) in Formula 1, but nearly succumbed to a nuclear meltdown from a lack of fluids and had to sit out the second moto. This left the door open for Mike K. to score a win to go with a first moto 2nd. Chris M. tallied a nice 2nd and 3rd with Mike K. and him capitalizing on the fallout.

In Formula 3, Jason M. went 1-1 to keep a perfect record for the year, thus far. Robert E. "Turtle", who is not slow at all, posted a 2-2 for the day, while continuing the stalk of current 2nd place holder in the overall standings. Brad H. went a solid 3-3 for the day and captured some excellent video footage that is on the rmminimoto.com facebook page. This class is really strong and has some incredible racing!

In Formula 5, Jason M. scored a first moto win and chose not to race due to dehydration in moto 2. "Turtle" went 2-1 for a solid performance on the day and is closing in on the overall 2nd place holder in the standings. Brad H. scored a 3rd in the first moto. Jesse M. sored a 3rd in the second moto to podium for the first time this year. Good going Jesse! One of our newest riders this year, Brendan H. is starting to look like a seasoned veteran and is climbing the ranks. We love to see this.

We'll see you all at the next race!

HAMMER
June 27th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Over "hydrated" from the nationals after party more like .... Lol ...never seen so many 19 year old bleach blonde (with a black streek) and a sweet fox tattoo on there lower back in my life ...... It was worth it ..... :shock:

9 races in a row is kinda alot ...

MiniMoto
June 28th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Ha! Kevin- we've found a way to beat Hammer.
Just cram all 9 races at him in 4 hours :)

coax
June 29th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Over "hydrated" from the nationals after party more like .... Lol ...

9 races in a row is kinda alot ...

Hydrated means with water. Overhydrated means with too much water. Neither of those applied to you mister. LOL! Now you can go for the "Grand Slam". Drink too much, stay up too late, add leathers with 90+ degree temperatures, race 9 times without a break, and a "Superman Seat Grab" while missing the seat... you'll be all set.