PDA

View Full Version : Issues with results on website

Christman29
May 23rd, 2011, 10:27 PM
Anyone else had problems with results/standings/lap times on here? I was looking at my 2011 results and clicked on the little arrows next to my finishing position......and my lap times from 2010 showed up for all of my races. It would be nice to have results/standings/lap times all available and up to date within a week of the event, not sure if that's asking too much, but it would be nice.

Jon
May 24th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Yeah in years past it's been better but I see that this years has just kind of went by the wayside. Maybe contact Dave Gallant though I think he's off making babies and ends meet.

dave.gallant
May 24th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Times for 2011 are not uploaded yet, and 2011 results are being compiled right as I type this after this weekend's PPIR races.

There is always the potential for some churn right after the race weekend, but by mid-week everything should be posted.

loujr
May 24th, 2011, 10:47 AM
2010 results show up as this year. I don't see 2010 archived like all the other previous years?

dave.gallant
May 24th, 2011, 10:48 AM
2010 results show up as this year. I don't see 2010 archived like all the other previous years?

Because it is not yet.

loujr
May 24th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Thank you. I realize everyone want things to happen immediately I was just making sure I wasn't doing something wrong.

rybo
May 24th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Yeah, the results on the website are totally wrong.

I mean, I'm just sure that I was faster than my results show.

Can someone fix that?

loujr
May 24th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Yeah, the results on the website are totally wrong.

I mean, I'm just sure that I was faster than my results show.

Can someone fix that?

Pretty sure I got that same problem! :oops:

T Baggins
May 24th, 2011, 11:08 AM
hey Davey G-

this page:

http://www.mra-racing.org/index.cfm?action=results_2010

still refers to everything as 2010, but when you click thru it goes to 2011 results.

methinks there is a little more that needs fixin... :wink:

Christman29
May 24th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Thanks Dave for the info.......just checked and everything is up and current now, including lap times! Thanks!!!!

loujr
May 24th, 2011, 05:44 PM
will past years be avail. soon?

Samson
May 24th, 2011, 06:33 PM
are we still placing bets on how long until Dave G. burns this whole website to the ground?

dave.gallant
May 24th, 2011, 09:28 PM
It would be nice to have results/standings/lap times all available and up to date within a week of the event

So, let me get this straight.

You are asking for results within a week on the Monday right after the event?

You guys fucking kill me.

Results are posted on the website as soon as they are given to me, usually within 24 hours. The posting of times takes a little bit longer due to the mechanical nature of how the data is provided to me, but not usually a lot longer. It has been this way since the dawn of time, or at least since 2003.

I am working on getting last years database sorted and posted so you guys can compare, but the reason I provide the ability for you to download your lap times is exactly for comparison purposes...

vort3xr6
May 24th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Anybody look into mylaps? :)

You are doing a great job Dave. But I still don't have lap times from round 1.

T Baggins
May 25th, 2011, 09:16 AM
You are doing a great job Dave. But I still don't have lap times from round 1.

Uh, yeah you do:

http://www.mra-racing.org/func_viewTimes2011.cfm?event=1.0&class=endm&mraNum=206

loujr
May 25th, 2011, 09:24 AM
:oops:

dragos13
May 25th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Big thanks to Dave and Jen Jen and anyone else who helps with results. Having them posted with times within 3 days of the event is awesome!

Good work guys :)

jeff healy
May 25th, 2011, 11:45 AM
After checking the utah sba website for the last 2 weeks waiting to see a friends results I have found my next reason I love the MRA!! They still don't have their results posted! Here it was Tuesday and the results were already up so I could see how many points I lost not getting to go to PPIR :oops: Awesome job guys!

Christman29
May 25th, 2011, 09:11 PM
I did ask if within a week was possible? I guess it is because you had them up wayyyyy quicker than that, i did thank you Dave!!!! Not everyone understands what it takes to make this happen and that includes me...........that's why i asked the way i did on my first post. Thank you to everyone involved in this service, we ALL do appreciate it!