PDA

View Full Version : 9News.com coverage of round 1

fairrpe86
May 12th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Saw this on 9news website this evening and thought eveybody might like to see it.

http://www.9news.com/sports/article/198219/345/Motorcycle-Roadracing-Association-kicks-off-the-2011-season?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|t

JimWilson29
May 12th, 2011, 09:59 PM
You can thank our great rider rep in charge of press releases, Wyeth Jackson, for that.

jbrowning
May 13th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Does anyone know if something like this could be done with The Gazette Telegraph or news station here in Colorado Springs? Might get a few more people at PPIR next weekend.

Thanks
Jim

oldtimer
May 13th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Yay I'm glad they published it! They didn't post my pre-weekend press release, I was worried they wouldn't cover us. :)

jrthomas646
May 13th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Nice job Wyeth! Also liked the Roadracing World edition. Jim mentioned the film crew out there on Saturday was filming a documentary. Do we know any other details? Who was filming it and for what channel and when it might air?

JimWilson29
May 13th, 2011, 09:27 AM
They are filming a documentary for their own purposes. It will not be aired on television and probably wont be complete till the end of the year. We will have access to it and the MRA also plans to use some footage for our own use. They will be at a lot of our future races filming and most likely wont start editing until after the season.