PDA

View Full Version : 6 x 10 trailer with ramp, generator, canopy

DingleBerns
October 2nd, 2006, 11:09 AM
As you can tell I'm just starting, and I don't have the money to go all out and buy brand new stuff. But I will go second hand. Im just looking for an enclosed trailer like haulmarks 5 x 8 or 5 x 10 trailer, a generator that would work for tire warmers, and tire warmers. If anyone knows where I can get these or If you have them, let me know. Im looking for used but nice equipment that is not expensive as the new stuff. thanks! Derek

DingleBerns
October 2nd, 2006, 12:07 PM
Oh yeah, i'm also looking for front and rear stands.

bluedevil
October 2nd, 2006, 12:32 PM
Hit up CHecker Auto for a cheep and good generator.... THey have them from like 229+ I got their 3500 watt one and it runs everything I can hook up to it, and U can hardly hear it......

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.aspx?CategoryCode=3483C&SearchFor=Generators

Im sure after this coming final race weekend, U will see lots of goodies on the board in the forsale section so stay tuned ...

Welcome to the additction BTW......

jplracing
October 2nd, 2006, 01:40 PM
I have a brand new set of Chicken Hawk Standard Model left in stock. Make you a sweet deal

If you are interested let me know

Joe
3/961-2669
joe@axismoto.com

DingleBerns
October 16th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Now im looking for a generator, a canopy, and a 6 x 10 trailer with a ramp.

Racerwife43
October 16th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Check "car" pawn shops for trailers. We picked ours up for CHEAP from Clark's Auto Pawn. We really like the Ramp Door, but our team mate (Jason T) gets by with barn doors and a motorcycle ramp. Really, it's what kind of deal you can get.

I would wait until spring season to buy the Canopy. We picked ours up from "Sams Club" in the spring when they put them up in the spring stuff and on sale.

Susie

Lurch
October 16th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Another suggestion is save your $$$$ till the riders school. You are sure to meet some awesome people between now and then. You will also meet some people in your school who you can share/team up with. Someone buys the canopy you get the generator etc.... Hell you may even find a nice expert that will put you under his/her wing and they will have everything that you can borrow.

I would worry about a trailer first so you can get to the races first. I raced for many years without tirewarmers so you can wait on those. Though I'm not sure tirewarmers even existed when I started racing.

Lurch

glenngsxr
October 16th, 2006, 09:14 PM
you find me next year and you can use my canopy, generator, whatever you need for a 12 pack of beer per weekend and some gas for the generator. I received a ton of help just the same you are looking for and I feel the need to give it back. Feel free to call me at 719-661-1583 for any questions or if you just want to talk racing and next year. Glenn #62

JT_42
October 17th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Hey Glenn...

I might take you up on that deal.....
:)