PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone as excited as I am?

TRK
May 4th, 2011, 09:49 PM
I am running around like a chicken missing it's head. I am not even close to being ready to take the grid..................................but I am sooooooo excited.

Let's get ready to rumble peeps.

KevEd614
May 4th, 2011, 09:53 PM
I feel like a little kid who knows they are going to Disney World in the morning and can't sleep!

T Baggins
May 4th, 2011, 09:58 PM
I am running around like a chicken missing it's head. I am not even close to being ready to take the grid..................................but I am sooooooo excited.

Let's get ready to rumble peeps.

Oh, we'll be rumblin alright! So pumped for this year! :D

Mforza
May 4th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Tell me about it :( I'm driving back from Cali and have to hold myself back not to race every other Semi on the road :D

TRK
May 5th, 2011, 11:45 PM
I am already at the racetrack

HAMMER
May 6th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Please foos ... I'm fn dialed. Ready to dominate. :shock:

d_mob
May 6th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Please foos ... I'm fn dialed. Ready to dominate. :shock:

“To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals courtesy, to inferiors nobleness.” ~ Benjamin Franklin :)

And yeah, I am extremely excited about this weekend. I've watched all of the racing I can take (BSB, WSBK, WSS, MotoGP, Moto2, 125's, Triumph Triple Challenge, ISB, ASB, AMA, 848 Challenge, etc)!!! I need to get on track myself. I'm going mad!

The weather looks absolutely perfect. See everyone tonight and/or tomorrow at the track.

COS Mille
May 6th, 2011, 01:12 PM
stoked! :D

AR
May 6th, 2011, 02:42 PM
First ever... LET'S GO!!!

CaneZach
May 6th, 2011, 03:12 PM
I'm ready! Got the trailer loaded up, except for the bike, so I can take off first thing in the morning.