PDA

View Full Version : WHO IS GOING TO HASTINGS IN OCTOBER??

The GECCO
October 1st, 2006, 10:54 AM
Hello all,

I need to know who is and is not going to make the trip to Hastings for the last round. I sent out an email but have only received a few replies.

Please let me know if you will be going or not. If you ARE going, I need to know:

1) Do you need a ride?
2) Do you need a room?
3) Will you be bringing anyone with you?

Thanks!

The GECCO
October 2nd, 2006, 09:44 AM
29 views and no replies?

Timmay!
October 2nd, 2006, 09:50 AM
Uh ok.. I'll start it off...

I am going, I dont' need a ride, I don't need a room as I already have it reserved (since May) and I am bringing my posse, Biker Beatch, and the pregrid kid.

There you go Glenn!

Hotrod
October 2nd, 2006, 10:01 AM
I will not, repeat NOT be available! I don't need a ride, I don't need a room, I will not need to be fed nor paid. :P

Captain 11
October 2nd, 2006, 12:16 PM
You have my reply allready

KipBook
October 2nd, 2006, 12:24 PM
G-Prez,

I'll be there, need a room, and the ride situation is being dealt with in an ongoing process.

Did I hear that the bonfire will occur this weekend? Racing, Beer, Steak, Fire... what more could you ask for? :D :D :D

http://vtculinaryresort.com/images/bonfire.gif

Timmay!
October 2nd, 2006, 01:18 PM
Racing, Beer, Steak, Fire... what more could you ask for?

Uh Kip, um... ok, I'll just toss this out... women? :-k

KipBook
October 3rd, 2006, 10:00 AM
Uh Kip, um... ok, I'll just toss this out... women?

Well, being married puts a damper on the women thing, but ya'll know I'll be looking! :wink:

Timmay!
October 3rd, 2006, 10:43 AM
lol :lol: I will be sad to inform your wife that you do not place her into the "women" category... :P

Although I can surely understand using racing as an escape from daily life... I did that for many years myself.

Scorekeeper
October 3rd, 2006, 11:03 PM
breakfast burritos on Sunday morning! Over at the Papajohn 5th Wheel trailer. 7-7:30 or so. Let me know if you are planning to stop by so that I can ensure that I've got enough! Green Chili, sour cream, cheese, and salsa.
Hot Momma!!

Gauc and queso and spinach dip on Friday. YUM. I'm not using the fresh spinach from California; I use the stuff that's been frozen since the neandrathal times. We'll probably be eating this in Crash's pit, relaxing, cleaning bikes. Stop on by!