PDA

View Full Version : race #1 scedule

lars
May 3rd, 2011, 08:01 AM
New guy question, What is the schedule of races for this coming weekend. i tried looking around but couldnt find a schedule.
thanks guys

dragos13
May 3rd, 2011, 08:06 AM
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=12164

lars
May 3rd, 2011, 08:11 AM
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=12164

Thanks!

dragos13
May 3rd, 2011, 08:12 AM
No prob :)

rybo
May 3rd, 2011, 08:31 AM
Lars,

It's also in the packet of information you got with your license.

I'll have printed copies at the track as well for hanging in your trailer or whatever.

s

lars
May 3rd, 2011, 08:40 AM
Lars,

I'll have printed copies at the track as well for hanging in your trailer or whatever.

s

Yeah about that:) you told me to call if i didnt get the packet....but yeah, i didnt get my packet.

graphite675
May 3rd, 2011, 09:45 AM
I'm sure I already know the answer but are the Super Street riders allowed to take atvantage of the morning practice session?

I'll take any track time I can get :D

Ray-Ray
May 3rd, 2011, 09:49 AM
I'm sure I already know the answer but are the Super Street riders allowed to take atvantage of the morning practice session?

I'll take any track time I can get :D

Sorry No. You won't go onto the track until after your classroom session.

graphite675
May 3rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
Thats what I figured, just thought I would double check.

What about friday? Is it considered a open HPR day or is it licensed races only?

Haven't had the bike out yet this year and want to get some time to make sure everything is good to go.

Ray-Ray
May 3rd, 2011, 10:21 AM

What about friday? Is it considered a open HPR day or is it licensed races only?

Haven't had the bike out yet this year and want to get some time to make sure everything is good to go.

You would have to ask HPR about that. It's their track day.

T Baggins
May 3rd, 2011, 10:23 AM

You would have to ask HPR about that. It's their track day.

We exercised the option to have it be Exclusive - which means you MUST be an MRA member to participate.

graphite675
May 3rd, 2011, 10:35 AM
Thanks, glad I asked. I was thinking of going up Friday afternoon, that wouldn't have worked out too good :D

T Baggins
May 3rd, 2011, 10:47 AM
Unfortunately until you're a full fledged Race Member with a bike that passes tech - you can't participate in "MRA ONLY" practice events.

That said, typically we only do the "exclusive thing" at the first race of the year.

sorry to be a debbie downer, but appreciate you checking first AND coming out for SuperStreet!

rybo
May 3rd, 2011, 11:10 AM
Lars,

s

Yeah about that:) you told me to call if i didnt get the packet....but yeah, i didnt get my packet.

Thanks for the call Lars! :)

I'll get another one put together for you.

s

lars
May 3rd, 2011, 11:11 AM
Lars,

s

Thanks for the call Lars! :)

I'll get another one put together for you.

s

:) yourwelcome:) dont waste the postage, i can grab it at the track this weekend? thanks again

rybo
May 3rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
For sure, no problem Lars

S

graphite675
May 3rd, 2011, 12:35 PM
Unfortunately until you're a full fledged Race Member with a bike that passes tech - you can't participate in "MRA ONLY" practice events.

That said, typically we only do the "exclusive thing" at the first race of the year.

sorry to be a debbie downer, but appreciate you checking first AND coming out for SuperStreet!

No problem, I knew some practices days are open lapping days and some are not, just wanted to verify. I actually went over to the HPR site and saw it was MRA only.
I'm a avid track rider and my bike is fully preped just haven't had the time or funds to commit to full time racing. Thought coming out for a SuperStreet race would be a fun thing to do though.

Thanks again.