PDA

View Full Version : Chicane Trackdays - June 26 at HPR

rybo
April 30th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Chicane Trackdays and Boulder Motorsports will once again be joining forces to provide the finest trackday experience available in Colorado!

June 26th we will be at High Plains Raceway for a full day of riding supported with instructors, great introductory programs, a fully trained safety team and the best trackday program available!

On top of that AMA pro and Daytona 200 champion Jason DiSalvo will be riding with us!

Sign up now, space is limited and opportunities like this don't come around all that often!

http://ChicaneTrackDays.com/register.html

Yeeker
May 18th, 2011, 09:21 PM
I can't wait for some quality practice time on a weekend! :D

rybo
June 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Just one week away!

Please come join us. In addition to the regular 3 sessions of riders divided by ability we will have

Lunch provided by Boulder Motorsports
Guest rider Jason DiSalvo doing a Q&A during lunch at the pavilion
Mark Schellinger doing "chalk talk" coaching under the pavilion throughout the day
A group of instructors for new riders
Tire Service at the track from Vanmar Racing

All in all it's shaping up to be a great day.

Please come join us!

Scott

www.chicanetrackdays.com/register.html

AdamandNoahsdad
June 21st, 2011, 01:55 AM
Scott
Will there be camping available at the track on saturday night? Im not a morning person and since registration opens at 7 am, I was hoping we could just head out there saturday night.

Adam had his Chicane Trackdays sponsored EX 250 out at IMI on monday. This was his first time riding it on a track and he got the hang of it quicker than we thought he would. We can't wait for next weekend!

rybo
June 21st, 2011, 06:06 AM
Camping will be available starting at 6:00 PM on Satruday the 25th.

There is no additional charge for the camping, but I do ask the following:

1) Please don't arrive before 6:00 PM. Another group has the track rented on Saturday. We don't have any access whatsoever before 6:00 PM

2) Please don't do anything stupid. If you're thinking what you're about to do might possibly be stupid, it is. Don't do that.

3) Do not enter the racing surface for any reason. The track itself is CLOSED until we go hot on Sunday morning.

If you have any questions please get in touch with me.

Thanks!

Scott

Chadwick929
June 21st, 2011, 08:38 AM
Just one week away!

Please come join us. In addition to the regular 3 sessions of riders divided by ability we will have

Lunch provided by Boulder Motorsports
Guest rider Jason DiSalvo doing a Q&A during lunch at the pavilion
Mark Schellinger doing "chalk talk" coaching under the pavilion throughout the day
A group of instructors for new riders
Tire Service at the track from Vanmar Racing

All in all it's shaping up to be a great day.

Please come join us!

Scott

www.chicanetrackdays.com/register.html
Photography by WICKed Photos and OnTheMarc Photography!

June 21st, 2011, 08:58 AM
nevermind. just read the whole thread.

s.

rybo
June 22nd, 2011, 06:26 AM
Hi all,

So it doesn't get lost - here's the "what you need to know" for this Sunday

Directions
High Plains Raceway: 93301 E Highway 36, Deertrail, Colorado 80105 map
Directions: High Plains Raceway is located on U.S. Highway 36, 17 miles east of Byers. This is 60 miles (and less than one hour) east of the I-25 & I-70 interchange, known locally as the Mousetrap. At Byers, exit I-70 (which bends to the south towards Limon) taking Highway 36 due east 17 miles. The track is on your left, with the entrance at the Easternmost side of the property.

Schedule
Saturday June 25th
6:00 PM - Gates Open
Sunday June 26th
7:00 AM - Registration and Tech Open
7:40 AM - All Riders meeting
8:00 AM - Track goes hot (Advanced Group)
8:20 AM - Intermediate Group
8:40 AM - Beginner Group

This rotation will continue, with the advanced group from :00-:20, the intermediate group from :20-:40 and the beginner group from :40-:00 until lunch.

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - Lunch will be provided to all participants by Boulder Motor Sports.

1:00 PM - Track Hot for our afternoon sessions following the same rotation as we used in the morning.

5:00 PM - The track will go cold for the day.

Preparation
Please review the information at http://chicanetrackdays.com/how.html for preparation of your bike and equipment requirements for this event.

New Trackday Riders
If you've never been on the track before, or it's been a while, we will have a full compliment of instructors available to assist you! The classroom session for new riders will begin promptly at 8:00 AM in the HPR Classroom, with the first on track session beginning promptly at 8:40. Please come prepared, you're in for a very exciting day!

Vendors
Chicane partners with some superb vendors to make this day the best possible experience. The following vendors will be at the June 26th Event:

Tire Service by Vanmar Racing
Vanmar Racing will be onsite offering tire service. Vanmar sells Michelin tires.

Photography by On The Marc Photography and WICKed Photos

Suspension Service and Tuning by STM Suspension and Dave Rose

Private Instruction
One-on-One private instruction may be available at an extra charge based on interest levels. Please contact me if your interested or for more information.

Questions
If you have any questions please send an e-mail to scott@chicanetrackdays.com

We look forward to seeing you all at the track!

Yeeker
June 24th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Weather looks great!