PDA

View Full Version : sold ... thankx jeff

HAMMER
April 28th, 2011, 05:22 PM
So me and Fairbanks Had vision's Of building this and making a nice cheap racer for someone, but I don't think me or him has the space or time to do it ..... so I figured id toss it up and see if someone wants it for parts or to build ...

Ohlins valving in forks
salvage title
needs a motor, gas tank, front wheel to "RUN". I figure a gee or so and its raceable ...

Everything else is here ... in this box ...taking of valuable space in my garrage. Haha :wink:

1100 obo

Crap ton of good parts here. Rotors for front .. throttle bodies ... bars ... master ... subframe ..wheel .airbox ... everything's straight. EVERYTHING IS HERE.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k493/hammer_213/IMAG0299.jpg

T Baggins
April 29th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Does it have MAG WHEELS........?

rybo
April 29th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Does it have MAG WHEELS........?

No....

It has MAG WHEEL

HAMMER
May 1st, 2011, 12:46 PM
Make an offer ... need space

HAMMER
June 6th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Buy me

SOCAL4LIFE!!
June 6th, 2011, 11:46 AM
If I had ANY mechanical background I would make you an offer. However my mechanic (the wife) is 6 months pregnant. So it would just sit in my garage lol. GLWS.

dragos13
June 6th, 2011, 12:24 PM
If I had ANY mechanical background I would make you an offer. However my mechanic (the wife) is 6 months pregnant. So it would just sit in my garage lol. GLWS.

These bikes are so easy to work on with TONS of parts out there, this would be a great opportunity to learn some mechanics ;)

SOCAL4LIFE!!
June 6th, 2011, 02:28 PM
These bikes are so easy to work on with TONS of parts out there, this would be a great opportunity to learn some mechanics ;)

I guess I should explain a little better. I change my oil and put the bike on stands. Outside of that I am about as useful as a box of rocks at the bottom of the ocean. So free bump for the seller.

HAMMER
June 7th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Traded for the mori. CR 80 ... Thankx guys