PDA

View Full Version : Volunteer opportunities @ Hooters Bike Nights

JimWilson29
April 27th, 2011, 09:28 AM
The MRA will have a display set up at Hooters Bike Nights this season on the following dates:

April 27th - Fay Myers Bike Night @ Hooters Parker Rd
May 5th - Grand Prix Bike Night @ Lakewood Hooters
May 25th - Fay Myers Bike Night @ Hooters Parker Rd
June 16th - Grand Prix Bike Night @ Lakewood Hooters
June 22nd - Fay Myers Bike Night @ Hooters Parker Rd
July 21st - Grand Prix Bike Night @ Lakewood Hooters
July 27th - Fay Myers Bike Night @ Hooters Parker Rd
Aug 18th - Grand Prix Bike Night @ Lakewood Hooters
Aug 24th - Fay Myers Bike Night @ Hooters Parker Rd
Sept 28th - Fay Myers Bike Night @ Hooters Parker Rd

If you are interested in representing your club to the local riding community, please respond to this post or PM me.

N1K
May 13th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Jim,What time would one need to be there? I might be able to leave work early for a few of them.

JimWilson29
May 15th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Jim,What time would one need to be there? I might be able to leave work early for a few of them.

You have volunteered for almost every PR event in last year and a half and have either canceled at the last moment or not shown up for every single one. Sorry I can no longer take you into consideration.

N1K
May 15th, 2011, 11:27 AM
What The last One I clearly asked you what time and got no response.
and there has only been the bike show that I said I couldn't make it too.
Sorry I've got a busy schedule that changes from time to time and need a little planing to make things work out. You should list alot more info to make it easier on folks that dont have it like you Jim.
No need to be an ass either.
I saw the thanks to the folks that actually showed up response. It was actually the first response after me asking you what time you needed me. After you said I could come if I wanted to as you had everybody you needed.
You have some kind of problem with me Jim? Do I even know you ?

JimWilson29
May 15th, 2011, 11:52 AM
What The last One I clearly asked you what time and got no response.
and there has only been the bike show that I said I couldn't make it too.
Sorry I've got a busy schedule that changes from time to time and need a little planing to make things work out. You should list alot more info to make it easier on folks that dont have it like you Jim.
No need to be an ass either.
I saw the thanks to the folks that actually showed up response. It was actually the first response after me asking you what time you needed me. After you said I could come if I wanted to as you had everybody you needed.
You have some kind of problem with me Jim? Do I even know you ?

Yes Nik I know you and no I don't have a problem with you. As I stated previously, I don't plan to take you into consideration for any MRA related events in the future and that's all. I'm not interested in getting into a pissing match with you on this forum. The volunteers that have made an effort in the past have had no issues with not having enough information. And if sacrificing all my free time, without compensation, so that yourself and everyone else in this club still have a club to race with makes me an ass, then maybe its time I step down.

N1K
May 15th, 2011, 12:48 PM
No pissing match. Let me just get this straight I back out of one 9days before hand and get no response on a time for this one at super tune or moto tune or what ever it was and that adds up to a year and half of sign up and blowing off the mra at every event huh. Wow ok I'm sorry I'm a dick my bad. Lol that's amazing cool thanks man.