PDA

View Full Version : motorcycle luggage

nwatkins176
April 19th, 2011, 04:42 PM
elson Rigg Sportbike saddle bags

Used for trip from here to CA and back. They worked great. $150 new. They are in great shape and include the rain covers.

I will take $75

Tour Master Magnetic Tank Bag old but in great shape. Expandable.

$20

Adrian Sports Tail Pack.
This thing was given to me when I bought my VFR. I used it on top of the saddle bags for the trip to Cali. This thing is huge and is in great shape. I don't have a rain cap for it.

$30

Joe Rocket Tail Pack
I have had this pack for years. It is in great shape except I have over loaded it a few times and pulled the zipper tabs off. I just replaced them with zip ties. Very simple square tail pack. I lived out of this on my R6 for three days in 2004.

Free with purchase of the saddle bags.

$15 otherwise.

Guys I am just trying to clear out my garage prior to this weekend, when I leave. I got lots of motorcycle stuff that I don't want my girlfriend to have to deal with while I am gone. I am officially moving to NYC in September but I have training over the summer.

I live in Aurora, off Buckley and Illiff. I am leaving Saturday morning, so they are only available until Friday night.

Neil
720-951-5373

Pictures.

http://s1032.photobucket.com/albums/a403/nwatkins176/Luggage/

nwatkins176
April 19th, 2011, 06:21 PM
The saddlebags are sold, pending delivery. Still got the tank bag and the huge tail pack.