PDA

View Full Version : 2011 MRA Season Program Available and Online

nude
April 18th, 2011, 11:43 AM
The 2011 MRA Program was printed on March 31st and is currently being distributed to shops around the state. The online version is available at: 2011 MRA Program (http://filezilla.mra-racing.org/files/11MRAProgramWeb.swf)
It is a fairly large file (about 8MB) so a high speed connection is recommended. The link to the program from the main MRA page is not updated yet but should be soon.

***Added below 4-19-2011

When the cover comes up click the blue arrows in the lower corners or drag them to turn pages (it will turn like a book). The pages have hyperlinks built into them so clicking on an ad will take you to that vendors site. The program is built in "flash" which means that if you have a Mac it won't work. I will talk to Dave about putting up a PDF version as well

Mark Nudelman

fairrpe86
April 18th, 2011, 08:15 PM
When I click the link it bring up the cover of the new program and when I click that it takes me to the homepage of the MRA page. I see a hyperlink for the 2011 program but when I click that it bring up a link for the 2010 program. Is this happening to anybody else or am I just missing something?

jbrowning
April 18th, 2011, 08:39 PM
When I click the link it bring up the cover of the new program and when I click that it takes me to the homepage of the MRA page. I see a hyperlink for the 2011 program but when I click that it bring up a link for the 2010 program. Is this happening to anybody else or am I just missing something?

Yep the same thing happened to me also. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Jim

nude
April 19th, 2011, 06:13 AM
When the cover comes up click the blue arrows in the lower corners or drag them to turn pages (it will turn like a book). The pages have hyperlinks built into them so clicking on an ad will take you to that vendors site. The program is built in "flash" which means that if you have a Mac it won't work. I will talk to Dave about putting up a PDF version as well.

Mark