PDA

View Full Version : Thank you and congrats!

dragos13
April 14th, 2011, 07:35 AM
First, I wanted to thank everyone with the MRA for electing me to the Rider Rep position in 2010 and 2011. As many of you know, I was accepted to the Golden Fire Department Academy for this year. It takes place every Wednesday and Thursday night as well as all day Saturday. Since this would conflict with every General Meeting and half of all race weekends, I decided to step down from my Board position. I believe this club deserves 100% effort from all Board Members and felt I would not be able to do that and continue with the Academy. I appreciate the support from everyone and plan on being back soon.

Second, I would like to congratulate Shannon Moham for filling my spot. We had many great candidates apply, and after hours of deliberation, decided he would be the best fit to replace me on the Board of Directors. It has been really hard for me to come to the realization of leaving this position but I am confident that Shannon will do an excellent job and bring a great wealth of knowledge to the MRA.

Thanks again and big congrats to Shannon!

loujr
April 14th, 2011, 08:50 AM
=D> =D> =D>

oldtimer
April 14th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Congrats to you for the new career and congrats to Shannon!

TRK
April 14th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Firefighters don't work....................Last I heard you get a full time paycheck for a part time job.

Good Luck!!!!!! I know you will have a good time.

Be safe

cromer611
April 14th, 2011, 11:45 PM
grats shannon!

so dragos... paintball sundays this summer brah!? I wanna hear a tough firefighter scream like a girl.