PDA

View Full Version : Trackdays at PPIR

CaneZach
April 12th, 2011, 12:19 PM
For anyone interested, PPIR has made the next two Mondays Test and Tune days for Motorcycles only.

http://www.ppir.com/calendar/calendar-of-events

rybo
April 12th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Following up I just recieved this from Paul Jensen at PPIR

Motorcycle Test and Tune for racers and experience Track Day participants only.

Gates will open at 8am and track will go hot at 9am until 12:30, and from 1:30 until 5pm.

Fee is $150 per Rider; includes garage and electricity. There will be no concessions or fuel available for sale so plan accordingly.

Please send track manager, Paul Jensen an email if you are planning to attend. paul.jensen@ppir.com

COS Mille
April 18th, 2011, 06:54 PM
I went today, Paul and the other PPIR folk were great hosts, really excited about having the MRA for two events this year. I even got a tour of the proposed new road course. It's gonna be an amazing track facilty.
Track and facilities are in excellent condintion. Totally worth skipping work today! Yea......the 2011 MRA season is almost here!

Munch
April 18th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Any word on when that new track (layout) is going to open?

COS Mille
April 19th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Like every other project it's $$ dependent. As with all tracks it's gaining the investors and demonstrating to them there is significant local interest to support it.

We're fortunate to have three good tracks within a couple of hours of Denver, Colorado Springs and Pueblo. HPR is an excellent work in progress and stands to be a great venue. Pueblo is investing a significant amount of money to improve PMP facilities. PPIR has the facilities, now wants to improve as a motor sport complex. The trick is gaining regional support.