PDA

View Full Version : *Price lowered*2002 Chevrolet 3500 Dually Crew 4x4 Dura/Alli

Racing616
September 21st, 2006, 12:29 PM
PRICE LOWERED!

The truck is a pewter color, de-badged, with a blacked out bow tie grill, clear bottom lenses and bulbs. OnStar ready with leather, both seats are powered, heated, cruise etc. Dark window tint around all four doors, with a clear bra on the front. Black Luverne nerf bars and a bed liner. The DRL's are amber LEDs. Nice American Racing wheels with 235 Mich LTX all around. 6.6L Duramax with Allison tranny. Kennedy 4-5" and no kitty, AFE Stage 2, Edge Comp/Attitude mounted in the Trippin mount, NU Image dash, Bilsteins, Compustar Remote Start and turbo timer, Pioneer cd player with Sirius and hard wire for iPod and holder for iPod near storage in dash, easy to see. It is ready to tow with a class (5?) tag hitch and a B&W turnover ball gooseneck hitch. I used this hitch once to pull my girlfriends horse trailer. I also have the power and heated TTT mirrors so it is easy to see what you are pulling. I have never towed with a better truck. It is also wired and ready for a truck camper.

The right side fender is broken near the mudflaps. It can be seen in the pics (kind of) and I can e-mail a better picture. This happened when my inside right tire picked up something sharp off the highway and sliced the tire apart. The benefit of the dually was obvious as I was able to control the vehicle with trailer and camper at 80 MPH back down to a safe speed. Now, on only one outside wheel I was able to limp to a tire shop and have it fixed.

I changed the oil at 5k intervals, 10k on the fuel and 25k on the tranny. Tranny, rear drive and t-case changed at 90k. The water pump was replaced at 80k and the injectors under warranty at 98k. This truck is ready to go and will definitely last a long time. I am sad to see it go, but will not be racing nationally next year so am selling truck/trailer/camper etc.

NADA has this truck at $25,600. Looking for $23,000!!! Please call Brad at 720-341-2618 for more information.

Please see www.bradhendry.com under the "PHOTOS" link for more pics of this amazing truck!

http://www.bradhendry.com/img/dynamic/truck2.JPG

Racing616
September 29th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Price lowered!

polar x
October 1st, 2006, 08:14 AM
So is me, or did I miss how many miles are on it?

Racing616
October 1st, 2006, 09:09 AM
Sorry! The miles are listed at my website. 108,000 (injectors replaced at 99k)