PDA

View Full Version : MRA rider school!!

chris nami
April 10th, 2011, 08:49 AM
All around great day, tons of new faces, no crashes, and pretty good weather. Jeff Brown had some legendary shoes to fill and I think he and the rest of the crew did a great job!! Thanks to everyone for a great day! - #13

sillisquid
April 10th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Agreed. It was a really good time. Thanks to the organizers and everyone who helped out.

Great way to get experience for my first time on the track.

acrovixen
April 10th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Soooo jealous! Can't wait to get back out and mix it up with you guys in a couple of years. Lovin Las Vegas, but it's a bit of a hike for race weekends! :)

KevEd614
April 10th, 2011, 03:56 PM
I attended the race school as a new timer on track and wanting to enter Superstreet this year...probably the best $200 I have spent.

I want to thank everyone involved for putting this on and being so helpful. I learned more in one day than I expected to in a year.

Eric Cromer was an excellent instructor, personable, and very knowledgeable. Thanks Eric!

The MRA has a great atmosphere and I really appreciate their attitude towards new comers trying to get into racing.

Thanks again for a great weekend on track!

cromer611
April 12th, 2011, 12:38 AM
very welcome! : )
hope to see you @ the first race, and the one after that ....and that...and that : P

jeff healy
April 12th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Much agreed! The MRA has some of the friendliest people around! You guys all did a great job putting together a great day! And PS... went back out the next day for the hell of it and there was 3" of snow! So great timing as well! Thanks again to all of you!