PDA

View Full Version : Bell Helmets

303 cycle
April 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM
http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww125/303cycle/rs-helmet-1.jpg

We talked to Bell out at Indy and they really wanted us to carry thier line of full face helmets. So after talking with them we are happy to say we'll have the Bell Star's, RS-1's, Vortex, and Arrow. Prices start at just $99 for the arrow on up to the top of the line Bell Star $549-649

Bell literally invented the helmet and the name has been around for a long time and is just making a resurgence in the street market. If you have not seen the Bell line of helmets up close stop in at 303 and we'll show you all the features and benifits of the new Bell line of helmets.

You want something truly unique to set you apart from the rest? Stop in at 303, your ONLY place for Bell, RS Taichi, Dainese, Knox, Forcefield, Sartso, Brembo, Arlen Ness, and others. You can set yourself apart or follow.

303 cycle
April 12th, 2011, 03:48 PM
The Bells are starting to come in! Right now we have all the full face range in stock from the Arrow, Vortex, Revolver, RS-1 and Star. We are getting more in the upcoming weeks to get more stock. However feel free to stop on down and take a look at all the models that Bell has to offer.

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww125/303cycle/Bell%20Helmets/IMG_0905.jpg

303 cycle
August 12th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Guys we have a number of sweet deals on some closeout Bell Helmets! I have Bell Star's, the new RS-1's, Vortex's and Arrows in stock at up to 50% off retail!

Bell Star's - Livin Large Reds and Green's, Hess, Cerwinske
RS-1's - Victory Blue
Vortex - I have a number of "torn" and "Grind" in stock
Arrow's - "Shocker" graphics in stock and some solids

These are all current helmets from 2011! If you haven't seen or looked at a Bell Helmet now is the time to get yourself an awesome helmet at a rock bottom price. Both Keith Easton and Sam Robert's can attest to the bigger eye port, great ventilation, and Bell quality.

If you are looking for a helmet look no further!

Sprtbkbabe
August 21st, 2011, 10:13 AM
Bell literally invented the helmet and the name has been around for a long time and is just making a resurgence in the street market.

It's ironic that I have been looking at Bell helmets recently when I found an article on my uncle who was one of the pioneers in wearing them. Without us wearing good brain buckets, who knows how many racers wouldn't be around still.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cal_Niday
Cal Niday (April 29, 1914 Turlock, California – February 14, 1988 Lancaster, California) was an American racecar driver. He lost his leg in a motorcycle accident after high school, but it did not affect his race car driving career. Cal is also noted as the first racer to wear a modern style Bell helmet in the Indy 500. He was killed by a heart-attack after being thrown from a vintage open wheeler at Willow Springs raceway.
World Championship career summary
The Indianapolis 500 was part of the FIA World Championship from 1950 through 1960. Drivers competing at Indy during those years were credited with World Championship points and participation. Cal Niday participated in 3 World Championship races but scored no World Championship points.