PDA

View Full Version : Puma boots !!!!! Racer discount....

R1-2NV
April 5th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Mad-Moto is pleased to announce that we have Puma boots in stock and on sale for racers. We have the exclusive rights to Puma race boots in Denver!
These are killer boots for a killer price!

V1 & V2 closeouts are $200+tax !!!
Email or pm for info

Steve
www.madmoto1.com

R1-2NV
April 13th, 2011, 03:31 PM
First off thanks to all of you that ordered. We have more in stock and
more coming in. I will also be at the track with samples and parts for the boots going forward to help support all that have purchased.

The new V3's are now available and coming in. Again thanks for all of your
orders.

Steve Madison
MAD-MOTO
WWW.MADMOTO1.COM

T Baggins
April 13th, 2011, 03:41 PM
if you're coming to bike night tonight... will you bring mine please?

left a message at the shop too.

Thanks!

R1-2NV
April 13th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I will try and make it down tonight. However yours will be in Friday as we did a special order for you on Tuesday remember??

Cya on Friday!

Thanks Tony

Steve

sheispoison
April 25th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Big +1 on the Pumas! I've been in the Puma race boots for 4 years now and they are awesome! They're a little difficult to get on and off your foot (gets easier as they break in) but once they're on they're good for the whole day. Super comfortable, good protection, and sold by good dudes (Steve at Mad-Moto, and Snug Harbor Motorsports). And if you happen to need parts or hardware at the track Steve or I got it covered.
carl

T Baggins
April 25th, 2011, 03:05 PM
+1 for what Hot Carl says...

Mine are freakin sweet... but still a bit of a chore to get on and off. Can't wait to get them on the bike now!

spideyrdr
July 16th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Hi Steve, I was in the shop today with my daughter checking out the Pumas. I think I am interested in a pair of the V1s. Can you still do the closeout racer price on these?

Thanks,
Jamie

Samson
July 17th, 2011, 02:16 AM
PM'd

spideyrdr
July 17th, 2011, 09:24 AM
PM'd

Thanks Greg! I sent off an email.