View Full Version : Nuts...

Munch
April 1st, 2011, 09:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fR-Nn-_Ngc&feature=player_detailpage

Anyone ever ridden Nürburgring?

I like the yellow caution at 6:15ish

phildrummond
April 1st, 2011, 05:54 PM
Most everyone else out there look like they're on their way to chruch. Also wondering if 299kph is as fast as as the GSXR goes or if that's where the speedo is capped.

spideyrdr
April 1st, 2011, 06:08 PM
Two up - that's awesome!

I kept expecting a bag of groceries to come flying out of one of the cars or a kid hanging out a window.

acrovixen
April 4th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Sweet track!! I love all the trees too :) Really wish we had more track like this here - Elkhart Lake is the only one that comes close in terms of scenery. I'd have to say, having been on a track with cars before (both Pueblo and Second Creek), I'm definitely NOT a fan of that. Different lines, if/when the hold them, and, well, they're just not as careful... :shock:

lars
April 5th, 2011, 11:13 AM
-1 for A*'s these days, they seem to fall apart really fast.
+1 for sidi's gloves, i liked my sidi "power" glove so much i bought a second pair just in case.
bought mine online, havent seen them local.

jmaher
April 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM
-1 for A*'s these days, they seem to fall apart really fast.
+1 for sidi's gloves, i liked my sidi "power" glove so much i bought a second pair just in case.

Wrong thread????

Joe

acrovixen
April 5th, 2011, 11:54 AM
:lol: Whew - thought I missed something!!

Clarkie
April 5th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Sweet track!! I love all the trees too :) Really wish we had more track like this here - Elkhart Lake is the only one that comes close in terms of scenery. I'd have to say, having been on a track with cars before (both Pueblo and Second Creek), I'm definitely NOT a fan of that. Different lines, if/when the hold them, and, well, they're just not as careful... :shock:

Elkhart Lake (Road America in WI) is indeed a cool track to race on through the trees. The scenery adds a new dynamic to racing, kind of like racing at Phillip Island on the cliff next to the ocean 8)

d2dracer
April 5th, 2011, 12:42 PM
That track is insane on video game I couldn't imagine riding it in really life.

acrovixen
April 5th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Sure, Aaron, rub it in about your world travels... Lucky punk! Where HAVEN'T you raced? :roll: Quit making me jealous, or I'll be forced to take you out and school you on the dirt! (And then I'll wake up - well rested!)

lars
April 5th, 2011, 01:31 PM
[quote=lars]-1 for A*'s these days, they seem to fall apart really fast.

Wrong thread????

Joe[/quote

HA! quilty

Clarkie
April 5th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Sure, Aaron, rub it in about your world travels... Lucky punk! Where HAVEN'T you raced? :roll: Quit making me jealous, or I'll be forced to take you out and school you on the dirt! (And then I'll wake up - well rested!)

LOL have skillz on a motorbike, travel the world and race! It's a NZ/Aussie thing :wink:

After you teach Ray-Ray how to ride in the dirt you can teach me! :D

JimWilson29
April 5th, 2011, 01:48 PM
How about them trees at La Junta! http://smiliesftw.com/x/ownedthumb.gif

acrovixen
April 5th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Trees at LaJunta? Hell, I was too busy gawking at the airplanes!! Hmm, prolly explained why I always got my hiney handed to me there... ](*,) Dammit!

Fairbanks
April 5th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Reminds me of peak to peak highway at times....

The only thing that would make that track/video better would be a

TURBO BIKE!!!!

Big track.....or large turning roads...need a huge powerful machine. Made me rock in my seat wanting the gsxr1000 to rev up and take off. It needs boost!

too afraid to release my turbo bike footage...or I'd show Ya'll what I'm talking about

don't want to end up in the pokey :D

beavis
April 6th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Think we could blow the entire MRA budget for a few laps there next year??? Race season 2012... 1 Endurance race... winner takes all LOL :)

suth179
April 7th, 2011, 11:26 AM
the full track at calabogie in Canada is pretty far up on the list .

giovannir6
April 7th, 2011, 12:21 PM
"Trees" at La Bumpa, how about "Tree"

Fairbanks loose the goose man, TURBO BIKE FOOTAGE!!!!

sweet video

giovannir6
April 7th, 2011, 12:23 PM
"Trees" at La Bumpa, how about "Tree"

Fairbanks loose the goose man, TURBO BIKE FOOTAGE!!!!

sweet video